April 14, 2017

Todays Football Tips 14/04/17

Share

Todays Football Tips 14/04/17

Todays Football Tips 08/04/17

Here are todays daily football tips. We are ticking over nicely with our daily tips and showing a decent profit over the last few weeks. Our Colossus syndicates are also starting to fire again and we have plenty of tickets cashing in now! We have cashed in almost £2000 in the past week alone! We could do with a few winners for this weekends football bets though so let’s see what tips we can get value from.

Remember, don’t increase your stakes just because you are winning, stick to a system & don’t over bet! You can’t win them all but we can always try. Let’s look for a winning Friday to give us some spends for the weekend!

Friday Win Treble

  • Sheffield Wed v Cardiff v  HOME WIN
  • Huddersfield v Preston HOME WIN
  • Bradford v Oxford HOME WIN

The win treble above pays over 4/1 on Bet365

Friday Over 2.5 Goals Treble

  • Newcastle v Leeds
  • Brentford v Derby
  • Norwich v Fulham

The over 2.5 goals treble pays just under 5/1 with Coral

Friday BTTS/Win Double

  • Chesterfield v Southend AWAY WIN
  • Portsmouth v Plymouth HOME WIN

The BTTS/Win double pays over 10/1 with Skybet

As always, you could get a nice reward of up to £950 in our FREE BETS list if you don’t have an account with any of the bookies mentioned above. That could see you betting for free tonight by opening a new account! Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter @bonusbanter

Boyle Sports Betting