April 11, 2017

Todays Football Tips 11/04/17

Share

Todays Football Tips 11/04/17

Todays Football Tips 08/04/17

Here are todays daily football tips. We are ticking over nicely with our daily tips and showing a decent profit over the last few weeks. Our Colossus syndicates are also starting to fire again and we have plenty of tickets cashing in now! We have cashed in almost £2000 in the past week alone! Our Masters golf tips finished just outside the top 8 needed as they ended in 11th & 16th place. Well done Sergio though!

Remember, don’t increase your stakes just because you are winning, stick to a system & don’t over bet! You can’t win them all but we can always try. Let’s look for a winning Tuesday to give us some spends for the weekend!

Tuesday Win Treble

  • Macclesfield v Maidstone AWAY WIN
  • Tranmere v Forest Green HOME WIN
  • Dortmund v Monaco HOME WIN

The win treble above pays over 10/1 on Bet365

Tuesday Over 2.5 Goals Treble

  • Juventus v Barcelona
  • Tranmere v Forest Green
  • Macclesfield v Maidstone

The over 2.5 goals treble pays over 5/1 with Coral

Tuesday BTTS/Win Double

  • Macclesfield v Maidstone AWAY WIN
  • Tranmere v Forest Green HOME WIN

The BTTS/Win double pays over 25/1 with Skybet

As always, you could get a nice reward of up to £950 in our FREE BETS list if you don’t have an account with any of the bookies mentioned above. That could see you betting for free tonight by opening a new account! Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter @bonusbanter

Boyle Sports Betting