April 8, 2017

Todays Football Tips 08/04/17

Share

Todays Football Tips 08/04/17

Here are todays daily football tips. We are ticking over nicely with our daily tips and showing a decent profit over the last weeks. Our Colossus syndicates are also starting to fire again and we have plenty of tickets cashing in now! We have cashed in almost £2000 in the past week alone!

Remember, don’t increase your stakes just because you are winning, stick to a system & don’t over bet! You can’t win them all but we can always try. Let’s look for a winning Saturday to give us some spends for the weekend!

Saturday Win Treble

  • Scunthorpe v Bolton AWAY WIN
  • Leeds v Preston HOME WIN
  • Blackpool v Grimsby HOME WIN

The win treble above pays over 9/1 on Bet365

Saturday Over 2.5 Goals Treble

  • Cardiff v Brentford
  • Norwich v Reading
  • West Ham v Swansea

The over 2.5 goals treble pays over 4/1 with Coral

Saturday BTTS/Win Double

  • Cardiff v Brentford – AWAY WIN
  • Northampton v Sheff Utd – AWAY WIN

The BTTS/Win double pays over 16/1 with Skybet

As always, you could get a nice reward of up to £950 in our FREE BETS list if you don’t have an account with any of the bookies mentioned above. That could see you betting for free tonight by opening a new account! Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter @bonusbanter

Boyle Sports Betting