March 16, 2017

Todays Football Tips 16/03/17

Share

Todays Football Tips 16/03/17

We picked up a winner again yesterday at Cheltenham thanks to Mighty Bite at 7/2 but couldn’t quite sneak a profit. It was still a fun day though until Atletico let down all of our Football bets at night playing out a boredraw 0-0 with Leverkusen. Strangely that was the one match we were SURE there would be goals in. Go figure!. Let’s get back to wins today with our Thursday Football Tips.

Remember, don’t increase your stakes just because you are winning, stick to a system & don’t over bet! You can’t win them all but we can always try. Let’s look for a winning Thursday to give us some spends for Cheltenham this week !

Thursday Win Treble

  • Besiktas v Olympiakos – HOME WIN
  • Ajax v Copenhagen – HOME WIN
  • Roma v Lyon – HOME WIN

The win treble above pays almost 5/1 on Betbright

Thursday Over 2.5 Goals Treble

  • Borussia v Shalke
  • Roma v Lyon
  • Genk v gent

The over 2.5 goals treble pays about 3/1 with Coral

Thursday BTTS/Win Double

  • Borussia v Shalke – HOME WIN
  • Roma v Lyon – HOME WIN

The BTTS/Win double pays over 10/1 with Skybet

As always, you could get a nice reward of up to £950 in our FREE BETS list if you don’t have an account with any of the bookies mentioned above. That could see you betting for free tonight by opening a new account! Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter @bonusbanter

Boyle Sports Betting