March 8, 2017

Todays Football Tips 08/03/07

Share

Todays Football Tips 08/03/17

It’s a really low amount of games today so we are going to keep things really simple with our daily football tips. Todays Football Tips will feature just 3 teams spread across our 3 bets so that we have an interest with a good chance of profit still rather than delve into the spurious leagues around the world. Please note that we have changed our normal bets to over 3.5 goals & also made it a BTTS/WIN treble rather than our usual double tips. Our treble also needed some value so we have gone with a handicap treble!

Remember, don’t increase your stakes just because you are winning, stick to a system & don’t over bet! You can’t win them all but we can always try. Let’s look for a Super Monday to start the week.

Wednesday Win Handicap -1 goal Treble

  • Barcelona v PSG – HOME WIN -1
  • Dortmund v Benfica – HOME WIN -1
  • Man City v Stoke – HOME WIN -1

The win treble above pays 5/1 on Skybet

Wednesday Over 3.5 Goals Treble

  • Barcelona v PSG
  • Dortmund v Benfica
  • Man City v Stoke

The over 2.5 goals treble pays just over 8/1 with Coral

Wednesday BTTS/Win Treble

  • Barcelona v PSG – HOME WIN
  • Dortmund v Benfica – HOME WIN
  • Man City v Stoke – HOME WIN

The BTTS/Win treble pays a sweet 29/2 with Skybet

As always, you could get a nice reward of up to £800 in our FREE BETS list if you don’t have an account with any of the bookies mentioned above. That could see you betting for free tonight by opening a new account! Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter @bonusbanter

Skybet