September 8, 2016

Derby Weekend Tips

Share

manu

What a weekend of football. We have Manchester Utd v Manchester City, Jose v Pep. It could be a big game for the spectator. Combined with Glasgow Celtic v Rangers this is guaranteed to be huge.  Bonusbanter are bringing you our

Derby Weekend Tips

First up we have Man Utd v Man City.

Manchester United

  • This is only the second time that both Manchester clubs have won their opening three league games.
  • Wayne Rooney has scored 11 goals in Manchester derbies – more than any other player in this fixture.
  • Ibrahimovic has scored 41 times in 34 league games since the start of last season.
  • Jose is the first manager to win his opening four games in charge of Manchester United including the Community Shield.

Manchester City

  • Pep is the first Manchester City manager to win his opening five matches in charge of the club.
  • Raheem Sterling has scored or assisted five goals in four games under Guardiola.
  • The suspended Sergio Aguero has scored seven goals in eight league games against United

This is a difficult one to call. Both great starts to the season. Its going to come down to one thing. IBRA. If he plays Man utd will in this. Hes built for the big stage and I fancy him to be at the centre of this match.

Man Utd Btts Win 15/4 eith Dafabet

celt

Its back by  popular demand!!

Its building up nicely, midfield will be the battle. Brown v Barton. Will Griffiths be fit? Who will play in goal for Celtic? Will Rangers defense hold up?

Rangers boss Mark Warburton: Said during a press conf: We have to enjoy it, and if you don’t enjoy these games, then our recruitment is wrong in terms of having the wrong type of players coming to the club, and they shouldn’t be playing football. Players have to enjoy it and go into the game relishing the challenge – respecting it – but enjoying it and looking forward to it. If you can look back in years to come and say you were involved in this sort of game, especially one where there hasn’t been a league Old Firm game for a few years now, that’s great, and the interest is obvious throughout the UK and globally too.

Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers: It’s games that I have watched, games that I have listened to all my life, so to actually be involved in pole position in the game is going to be exciting, especially being the first game at home. Every derby is different. I have been involved in a Swansea-Cardiff derby, which was very intense, I have been involved in the merseyside derby, which were huge games, Liverpool-Manchester United were big games. I’m certainly looking forward to it.

It has to be Celtic for me. They seem to have improved this season, which I feel will be to  much for Rangers.

Celtic win & over 2.5 goals 7/4  with Dafabet

For the Bonusbanter longshot

Sinclair to score first 6/1

Ibra to score 2 or more 9/1

Leigh Griffiths to score 2 or more at 17/4 if he starts is a cracking price

Dafabet

Why not comment and tell me how stupid I am and who I should be betting on?

Subscribe to our newsletter and receive top betting tips & bonus offers direct to your email inbox.