September 2, 2016

Malta v Scotland Tips

Share

jj

Malta v Scotland

Can Scotland reclaim the form they showed during the Euro qualifers? With the Ginger Messi in charge of our national team why couldnt we? We will suffer with Griffiths dropping out but having survived most of the last campaign without him I’m sure we can still get the result we want with victory over Malta. So now you know I’m a Scottish fan I’m bringing you my

Malta v Scotland Tips

Scotland to win both halves 9/4

I’m also thinking for more interesting odds along the lines of

Scotland -2  18/5

Then for the more adventurous

Scotland 4-0  19/1

These prices are brought to you from Mcbookie

McBookie Sports Betting

Subscribe to our newsletter and receive top betting tips & bonus offers direct to your email inbox.