September 2, 2016

Irn Bru Cup Tips

Share

irn

With an EPL break for international fixtures I’ve switched to the Scottish League.  Here is my

Irn Bru Cup Tips

Queens Park v Morton

Morton have been in good form this season picking up where they left of last season, having not lost the core of their squad and a few choice additions I fancy them to be close to the play offs this year.  Queens park sem to have lost the spark which saw them shock some bigger teams at home.  I’m still thinking Morton though.

Morton BTTS WIN 31/10

Livi v Celtic U20’s

Could they? Yet again take a huge scalp ? These bunch of Celtic youngsters are making serious noise in this competition this year.  The fist time U20 development squads could compete against their Profession big brothers. Livi have been playing well this season after a somewhat difficult season last year.

Head says livi Heart says Celtic  U20’s

Soooooo

Celtic U20’s BTTS WIN 16/5

The Bonusbanter Longshot is

longshot bet

Celtic 2-1 14/1

These prices are brough to you from our Scottish partners McBookie

McBookie Sports Betting

Subscribe to our newsletter and receive top betting tips & bonus offers direct to your email inbox.