Horse Racing Tips and Previews

March 9, 2016

Cheltenham 2016 Betting Tips

Share

cheltenham betting tips 2016

It’s the greatest horse racing festival on earth !

Cheltenham 2016 Betting Tips

Well it’s finally arrived again! Time for our Cheltenham 2016 Betting Tips. The greatest Horse Racing festival of the year is upon us and starts on Tuesday 15th March with some cracking races. As all punters know, the Cheltenham Festival is a great chance to win some money from the bookies with high odds in many races and if you can pick the winners at Cheltenham then it can set you up for a nice win.

Cheltenham 2016 Betting Tips

So, with so many races across the 4 days (28 in all) it is HIGHLY ADVISED to study each individual race well in advance and choose some betting value. We will be listing all our Cheltenham 2016 Betting Tips on this page and hopefully all will run. Of course, it’s safer to bet with the “Non-Runner No Bet” offers from many bookies. Many people were cursing their luck this year as much fancied FAUGHEEN was pulled out from running after many backers had been betting him at higher ante-post odds all year and have now lost their money. Nightmare. We have listed our tips in race order with the odds which are correct at time of writing (Wednesday 9th March)

Cheltenham 2016 Betting Tips Day 1 Tuesday

  1. Altior 5/1
  2. Douvan 4/9
  3. Southfield theatre 20/1
  4. The new one 6/1
  5. Polly Peacham 6/1
  6. Noble endeavour 6/1
  7. Thomas Brown 14/1

Cheltenham 2016 Betting Tips Day 2 Wednesday

  1. Yanworth 11/10
  2. More of That – 5/2
  3. Arbre de Vie – 12/1
  4. Un De Sceaux – 5/2 (Gods Own 25/1 if you prefer long odds e/w chance)
  5. Josies Orders 5/2
  6. Diego Du Charmil 7/1
  7. Augusta Kate 8/1

Cheltenham 2016 Betting Tips Day 3 Thursday

  1. Bristol De Mai 9/2
  2. Our Kaempfer 14/1
  3. Vautour 5/1
  4. Thistlecrack 10/11 (Cole Harden at 9/1 could repeat last years win if you fancy an e/w bet)
  5. Johns Spirit 16/1
  6. Lost Legend 50/1
  7. Smart Talk 7/1

Cheltenham 2016 Betting Tips Day 4 Friday

  1. Who Dares Wins 14/1
  2. All Yours 16/1
  3. Barters Hill 3/1
  4. Cue Card 11/2
  5. Mr Mercurial 16/1
  6. Qualando 10/1
  7. Velvet Maker 16/1

We have picked out our Cheltenham Bonkers Bets for 2016 and they are below. A double on these 2 would return odds of 314/1 !!

  • Ultima Business Solutions Handicap Chase – Southfield theatre @ 20/1
  • Triumph Hurdle – Who Dares Wins @ 14/1

Let us know in the forums or in the comments below what your thoughts are and also any of your Cheltenham 2016 Betting Tips. Good Luck to you all and let’s get some winners !!

All above odds are taken from Skybet who are doing some MASSIVE Cheltenham Betting Offers for 2016 for all new AND existing customers. Check them out clicking the banner below for all their Cheltenham Betting Offers 2016

Skybet

Did you enjoy this article? If so, then why not join our discussion forum FREE ! and share with others about your knowledge, experience and tips…….. or sign up for email updates to get bonuses, offers, Free Tips and more goodness. There’s lots more where this came from!