Other Sporting Events

October 2, 2015

NFL Week 4 Betting Tips 2015

Share

NFL Week 4 Betting Tips 2015 Preview

NFL Week 4 Betting Tips 2015

GOOOOO Chiefs !!!

Here are my NFL Week 4 Betting Tips 2015 Preview and score prediction.

After a solid week of tipping in week 2 which saw us hit 11/2 & 9/4 winners we decided to have a break last week. This week we look to build on our week 2 NFL tipping wins & find some value in week 4 of the NFL betting season. It’s an exciting week for fans here in the UK as it’s our first match of the season to visit London when the Jets play the Dolphins in a great match up.

So onwards to the main card of the weekend and our Week 4 NFL Betting Tips 2015.

NFL Week 4 Betting Tips 2015

For our main Sunday NFL tips bet we should look at a tasty treble :

  • Panthers -3 @ 3/4
  • Packers -8 @ 10/11
  • Falcons -6.5 @ 19/20

The Carolina Panthers take on the Tamp Bay Buccaneers in a match which has us confused a little. The bookies are only giving Carolina a 3 point win spread & we just think that it is very generous and expect a double figure win for the Panthers. We will play it safe for the purposes of our treble but will be having a sidebet single on the Panthers to win by -6.5 on the alternative handicap with Apollobet at odds of 6/4.

The Green Bay Packers travel to San Francisco to face the 49’ers this week and it’s obvious for regular readers who will be our pick here. Aaron Rodgers is on fire and threw 5 TD’s last week against a solid Chiefs side. The 49ers had a different week after a 47-7 mauling. OK, an 8 point spread is quite hefty….. & the 49ers have home field advantage…… but this is Aaron Rodgers v Chris Kaepernick & there’s no contest. Take the Packers to keep rolling towards the Superbowl trophy.

In our last pick we go for the high flying Atlanta Falcons to continue to, well, fly high! They are 3-0 for the season with wins against the Eagles, Giants & Cowboys averaging a 5.7 victory each game. The spread this week has them -6.5 at home against a Houston Texans side which is struggling with the quarterback position. It looks too good to be true…… and we hope they start off our treble in style.

These 3 teams in a £10 treble returns over £65 with Apollobet who were best odds on our treble

longshot bet

Chiefs by 13-18 points @ 18/1

NFL Week 4 Longshot Betting Tip

The Kansas City Chiefs were beaten soundly by the Packers last week, but that isn’t anything to be ashamed of. Jamaal Charles started to hit form in that encounter & a repeat could swing it Chiefs way this week. Truth is the Chiefs are a good side with their other loss coming against the Broncos giving them a 1-2 record which is slightly misleading. The Bengals are scoring well so far this year but have had a fairly easier start in their games. With the Chiefs being underdogs by 4 points on the spread we can claim a big priced longshot NFL bet by backing them to win by 13-18 points at 10/1 which returns £190 for just a £10 stake with Coral Bookies.

Comment below with your thoughts on our NFL Week 4 Betting Tips 2015.

If you are looking for value then why not open a Apollobet Sports Betting account and claim £50 in FREE BETS ! Just click the banner below to get started :

apollobet

Click to receive £50 FREE BETS

One Comment

  1. BBTipster

    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM !!!! Treble comes in with ease and also the 6/4 bonus single lands. Another great weeks tipping and maximum NFL profit