October 1, 2015

Saturday Football Tips 0310

Share

saturday-football-tips-704x214

Well, very close to some big payouts last week 1 goal here or there couldve gave us 3 decent prices.

Our resident Scottish tipster has been studying the form guides all week to bring you this weeks

Saturday Football Tips 0310

First up we have

Raith Rovers v Morton

Both teams have made a decent start to life in the championship of Scotland’s lower tier football. Raith have produced some cracking games already this season & are unbeaten in last 4. Morton’s form has been up and down so far, but have shown the step up in the league hasnt stopped their progress. I think they’ll get back to winning ways this week

Morton @ 12/5

Next up we’re going for

QOS v Hibs

QoS have surprised a few with their early season form & sit 5th in the division. The form has been all over the place lately but at home pose a danger v any team in this league. This week they have Hibs as visitors who are improving week on week, I think they will have too much strength in depth for them so we’re betting an away win but with btts too.

Hibs BTTS WIN @ 3/1

The Bonusbanter weekly long-shot this week is….

Airdrie V Stranraer

Both teams are in form so this should be a cracking match for the spectator and we’re thinking home advantage might just help with winning this one.

Airdrie win both halves

1

Airdrie to win to nil

2

or for the more adventurous of us why not try boost your bankroll with a this other decent priced winner… Airdrie to win either 2-0 or 3-0

3

Let us know your weekend tips by signing up to our newsletter and also commenting below!

All todays prices have been brought to you with our partners at McBookie

McBookie Sports Betting

Subscribe to our newsletter and receive top betting tips & bonus offers direct to your email inbox.