Other Sporting Events

September 11, 2015

NFL Week 1 Betting Tips 2015

Share

NFL Week 1 Betting Tips 2015 Preview

Go Green Bay !!

Here are my NFL Week 1 Betting Tips 2015 Preview and score prediction.

So, what’s our betting options for this weekends NFL games? It’s a new season & a lot of new faces in each team. Last night kicked us off with the Patriots beating the Steelers by 28-21 scoreline as we thought. We also had a good win with our 1st TD scorer bet coming in. So onwards to the main card of the weekend and our Week 1 NFL Betting Tips 2015.

 NFL Week 1 Betting Tips 2015

For our main bet we should look at a tasty treble :

  • Packers -6.5 @ 20/21
  • Colts -2.5  @ 37/40
  • Dolphins -3.5 @ 37/40

The Green Bay Packers are my pick to win the Superbowl this year. It makes sense to show faith and take them in week 1 in a match-up that they have won the past 5 meetings. The Packers won’t have Jordy Nelson but they do have arguably the best quarterback in the league (in our opinion) with Aaron Rodgers. Rodgers will be pressured by the recently strengthened Chicago Bears defense, but he should get enough room to pile on some points for a comfortable win.

The Colts are also our longshot NFL betting tip below & look quite well off with a low -2.5 handicap. The Miami Dolphins travel to Washington Redskins in what looks like another easy road victory to us. The Redskins have been having trouble in defense & also in protecting their quarterback. That doesn’t bode well against a tough Miami Defense who can get at him.

These 3 teams in a £10 treble returns over £70 with BetVictor who were best odds on our treble

longshot bet

Colts by 13-18 points @ 8/1

NFL Week 1 Longshot Betting Tip

The Indianapolis Colts can play some great stuff offensively with there quarterback Andrew Luck able to make some big plays, and we hope that he can do it on the road in the opener against the Buffalo Bills. These 2 sides are polar opposites with the Bills being built for power & the Colts more for flair. Trust to Luck & Bet them to win by 13-18 points at 8/1 which returns £90 for just a £10 stake with BetVictor Bookies.

Comment below with your thoughts on our NFL Week 1 Betting Tips 2015.

If you are looking for value then why not open a Betvictor Sports Betting account and claim £25 in FREE BETS ! Just click the banner below to get started :

Betvictor Sports Betting