March 12, 2015

Europa League Tips

Share

europa

Thursday brings the last 16 of the Europa League with some tasty ties, which is good for us the bookie punters as there is loads of decent value to be had. So here is our

Europa League Tips

Bonusbanter have been up all night arguing over what ties to tip tonight – Speculation is rife this morning that our Bonusbanter boss actually punched a producer over egg sandwiches but remains unconfirmed.

First up we have

Everton v Dynamo Kiev

Dynamo Kiev arrive for the first leg at Goodison Park unbeaten in the league this season.

They are seven points clear at the top of the table in Ukraine and overcame French side Guingamp 4-3 on aggregate in the last round of the Europa League.

Everton have won four of their last 22 matches in all competitions – and have one win in 12 Premier League matches.

Baines has failed to recover from a thigh injury and is one five players who are unavailable for selection. Lennon, who is on loan from Tottenham, is ineligible to play.

Biased English bookmakers have presented us with unbelievable value here for the away win which is where my money will be!

Dynamo Kiev win at 11/5

Next up we have the all Italian tie with

Fiorentina v Roma

A bit of mismash form for both sides here with Fiorentina win one lose one kind of season and Roma who are sitting 2nd in League also similar form but you dont sit 2nd in Seria A without being a good team abd value is to be had here with Rma which is my pick of this tight tie.

Roma win at 11/5

Once the fights had settled over the top gear sandwiches we decided to come up with a few longshots for you also.

longshot bet

Double the 2 above with a £10 stake to return £102!

Dynamo Kiev correct score – 3-1   30/1

Dynamo Kiev HT/FT 19/4

Prices brought to you from our friends at Betvictor

Betvictor Sports Betting