January 9, 2015

Saturday Football Tips 10/01/15

Share

free football betting tips

Saturday Football Coupon Tips

Well it’s been a few weeks since our last tips as we have been off enjoying the Christmas holidays. I have to say, over the past few weeks though there have been some outrageous results in the footballing world and every week seems to have thrown up some crazy coupon busters. Let’s get us back to winning ways with our Saturday Football Tips 10/01/15.

Saturday Football Tips 10/01/15

Everton v Man City

Everton host Manchester City in what looks like another nail in the coffin for Evertons manager. Man City have been free scoring away from home lately and in their last 4 away matches they have scored 3 or more goals in 3 of those matches. Everton on the other hand have conceded 9 times in their last 4 home games, with each one resulting in defeat to Stoke, Southampton, Hull & Newcastle. Man City leak some silly goals but they more than make up for it in attack and look set to score more than they concede against Everton.

Man City to win  @ 9/10 best odds with McBookie

Crystal Palace v Tottenham

Palace have been pretty solid at home earlier this season with wins against Liverpool, Everton & taking a point from Spurs & Swansea. Lately though they have started to fade away and the early momentum has gone. Alan Pardew takes over as manager but with 0 wins from their last 6 matches, it looks as though he has his work cut out against an on form Spurs side. Of the last 6 matches, only Man City have better form than Tottenham. Spurs have won 4 and drawn 2 of their last 6 games with Harry Kane being a revelation.

Tottenham Win @ 6/5 best odds with McBookie

The above 2 bets make good singles and if you want to enhance your odds then a £10 Double returns £41.80 with McBookie.

longshot bet

BTTS & Win double @ 15/1

 BonusBanter Saturday Longshot

With both the above bets looking good we can enhance the bet even further by adding a Both Teams to Score booster. Man City are 23/10 to win & BTTS. Tottenham are 18/5 to win & BTTS. Again, both are great value singles but doubling them together pays a whopping £151.80 for just a £10 outlay with Mcbookie.

Feel free to leave us your Saturday Football Tips in the comments below !

If you don’t yet have a McBookie account then click the banner below to receive a £25 FREE BET and extra FREE BET OFFERS every week !

McBookie Sports Betting

£25 FREE BET – Click Here