December 13, 2014

Saturday Football Tips 13/12/04

Share

free football betting tips

Saturday Football Coupon

This weekend we try and find you our tip tips from the uk matches. This is our

Saturday Football Tips 13/12

Leicester v Man City

Leicester host Manchester City today and the outcome looks very bleak for Leicester. Leicester have failed to score in 6 of their last 10 games & unfortunately they have also conceded 2 or more goals in 7 of their last 10 games. The only hope for Leicester is that some of the Man City players will be tired after their brilliant midweek performance in the Champions League……. but Man City did rest some key players that day and should be firing again in the Premiership where they are starting to find some goals.

Man City to win -1 @ 23/20 best odds with McBookie

Crystal Palace v Stoke

Palace have been pretty solid at home this season with wins against Liverpool, Everton & taking a point from Spurs & Swansea. People may be tempted to back Stoke after their great result against Arsenal last week but anyone who watched that game would know that they were gifted a lot by Arsenal who were massively below par. Add to that the fact that Stoke have failed to keep a clean sheet in any of their last 10 matches and you can see real value in betting Palace at home.

Crystal Palace Win @ 13/8 best odds with McBookie

The above 2 bets make good singles and if you want to enhance your odds then a £10 Double returns £49.45 with McBookie.

longshot bet

10/1 Dzeko Longshot

 BonusBanter Saturday Longshot

Man City should get goals at Leicester and with Aguero out of action we look to Dzeko for goals. Bet Dzeko to score a goal at any time from outside the box at a cool 10/1 with McBookie and get ready to spend your winnings !

If you don’t yet have a McBookie account then click the banner below to receive a £25 FREE BET and extra FREE BET OFFERS every week !

McBookie Sports Betting