October 18, 2014

Sunday 1910 Football Tips

Share

free football betting tips

Football Coupon

Bonusbanter brings you our free weekly betting tips, with todays being our

Sunday 1910 Football Tips

First up

QPR v Liverpool

Queens Park Rangers

  • QPR have lost five of their opening seven  matches.
  • The Hoops have kept just two clean sheets in their last 20 Premier League games.

Liverpool

  • They have kept just one clean sheet in their last 16 matches in all competitions (including 13 Premier League games).
  • Liverpool have scored in 14 of their last 15 Premier League away trips to London.
  • Mario Balotelli has scored one goal in his last 21 Premier League appearances

here we’re going with

Liverpool win & Sterling anytime + Over 2.5 goals at 10/3

Next up we have

Stoke v Swansea

Stoke City

  • Stoke have already lost two league matches at home this season.
  • Mark Hughes’ side have only scored once in their three league matches at home this campaign.
  • The Britannia Stadium has witnessed three league goals this season, fewer than at any other ground.
  • Stoke have not won any of their last six Premier League home matches played on a Sunday.

Swansea City

  • The Swans are without a win in four league games (D2, L2) after winning their previous four in a row.
  • They have won only one of their last 12 Premier League games played on a Sunday.
  • Sigurdsson has six assists in seven Premier League appearances for Swansea this season.

Although Stoke have been struggling I fancy them to get a home win here

Stoke 29/10

These prices are with Mcbookie

Bonusbanters Longshot today we’re picking

longshot bet

3-1 stoke

Correct score

3-1 for stoke at 22/1!