October 16, 2014

Saturday 1810 Football Tips

Share

free football betting tips

Saturday Football Coupon

Bonusbater brings you our free weekly betting tips, with todays being our

Saturday 1810 Football Tips

Newcastle United v Leicester City

Newcastle have been in trouble for a few weeks now compared to the fortunes of a fine hard working Leicester.

I think Pardews woe will continue this week at home &   a great price for the away win is too tempting to miss.

Leicester 5/2 win

Burnley v West Ham

Again a struggling team Burnley who cant find goals at this level yet against a decent improved West ham team.  The west ham price also looks to good to miss out on here.

West Ham 17/10

£10 double here returns a very healthy £94.50 with Mcbookie

McBookie Sports Betting

This Saturdays longshot we’re going to Ross County v Celtic & Man City v Spurs

longshot bet

Celtic -2

Man City -2

£10 returns £130