Other Sporting Events

September 17, 2014

NFL Week 3 Betting Tips Preview

Share

NFL Week 3 Betting Tips Preview

It’s the start of another great looking season in American Football and we will look to have another great run of results. Last week we tipped the big upset of the week when the Chargers beat last years Superbowl winners, the Seattle Hawks. That almost gave us a £150 payout but the Raiders failed to win for us and let down the accumulator. So frustrating.

week 3 nfl tips

Denver play Seattle in Superbowl Re-run this week.

Here are my NFL Week 3 Betting Tips Preview and score prediction, I have given the handicap lines plus what my actual score prediction will be for Sundays games :

Thursday 18th Sep

  • Buccaneers @ Falcons 18-27

The Buccaneers haven’t started well and are on a short week away from home. That’s always tough. The Falcons struggled against the Bengals last week but the Bucs are nowhere near Benglas standard and I feel Matt Ryan can really get going this week against a poorer defense.

Falcons are -6.5 on the handicap and should clear that at odds of 10/11 with BetVictor

For a bit more adventure we can go for the Falcons by 7-12 at odds of 4/1 with Betvictor

So, what’s our betting options for the main Sunday night games? We picked some brilliant upsets last week but combined them wrong in our bets so fell flat :/ There are plenty of interesting fixtures and I’m looking forward to the “unmovable object” of the Seahawks at home to the “irresistible force” of Peyton Manning & the Broncos . Seattle beat them easier than expected in the Superbowl final but Denver are better defensively this year and the Seahawks are coming off a defeat !

If you like point scoring games then try and watch the Packers v Lions game which I think will be a massive shootout with lots of points scored by each team.

Sunday 14th Sep

  • Titans @ Bengals  13-33
  • Vikings @ Saints 27-31
  • Raiders @ Patriots 10-31
  • Chargers @ Bills  21-17
  • Packers @ Lions 36-33
  • Cowboys @ Rams  23-14
  • Ravens @ Browns  21-20
  • Chiefs @ Dolphins 16-27
  • Broncos @ Seahawks 24-27
  • Steelers @ Panthers  13-21
  • Texans @ Giants 21-26
  • Colts @ Jaguars 33-13
  • Redskins @ Eagles 24-27
  • 49ers @ Cardinals 14-17

Monday 15th Sep

  • Bears @ Jets 17-20

The Superbowl rematch of Seattle v Denver looks like a classic match up. The Broncos will be thirsty for revenge but a travel to Seattle is the worst spot to do it in the NFL. Seahawks will again attack Manning but he will get his points. Denver are better this year on defense but still won’t be able to stop the Hawks sealing a tight victory.

I’m looking forward to Green Bay Packers travelling to Detroit Lions, who are a better team at home and will score heavily. The Packers though have a fit Aaron Rogers and will love a shootout where Rogers can show his worth and sneak this game on the road.

The Chargers were our big win of last week and they look good again this week along with the Colts who really must start firing and have an easy task against the Jaguars to kick start their season. !

For our main Sunday bet we should look at a tasty treble :

  • Bengals -6.5 @ 20/21
  • Colts -7  @ 20/21
  • Cowboys -2 @ 20/21

These 3 teams in a £10 treble returns over £70 with BetVictor who were best odds on our treble

longshot bet

Tasty NFL Treble @ 15/1

NFL Outsiders tasty treble Longshot Betting Tip

I will also be putting on a range of correct margin bets and moneyline wins on the above. But how about taking our 3 outsiders and going for a massive odds treble ? The Giants, Packers & the Chargers are my 3 outsiders to watch out for this week to win outright. At odds of 5/4, 23/20 & 23/20 respectively we are looking at a return of just over £150 for just a £10 stake with BetVictor Bookies.

Comment below with your thoughts and NFL Week 3 Betting Tips Preview.

If you are looking for value then why not open a Betvictor Sports Betting account and claim £25 in FREE BETS ! Just click the banner below to get started :

Betvictor Sports Betting

Did you enjoy this article? If so, then why not join our discussion forum FREE ! and share with others about your knowledge, experience and tips…….. or sign up for email updates to get bonuses, offers, Free Tips and more goodness. There’s lots more where this came from!

One Comment

  1. BBTipster

    Booooooooooooooom

    Treble comes in. Very unlucky with longshot treble which was let down by one team fir 2nd week in a row.

    Nice profit this week tho