July 31, 2014

Scottish League Cup Tips 02-08

Share

free football betting tips

Scottish League Cup Tips 02-08

There are no replays, so all matches ending in a draw after 90 minutes are decided by extra time and, if necessary, penalty kicks. The 30 teams from the lower three divisions of the SPFL begin play from the first round. Ramdens Cup winners Raith Rovers are at home to Forfar.

With the new season upon us the first round of the Scottish League Cup gets underway with lower division teams starting in round 1.

There are 14 ties in the first round of the Scottish League Cup on Saturday, with Premiership pair Hamilton Accies and Dundee both in action.
There will be big expectations put on these new SPFL  teams to progress.
We’ve cherry picked a few teams to have a punt on our Scottish League Cup Tips 02-08

Airdrieonians V Stenhousemuir

Airdrie had a good run of results last year and seem good value at 11/10 with PaddyPower

Raith v Forfar

Raith finished last season on top form & are expecting to be a strong team this year having built on that with new signings.

Raith 1/2

£10 Double returns £31.50

Paddypower Sports Betting

longshot bet

Outside Double 16/1

2 home wins

Clyde to beat Cowdenbeath

Albion Rovers to beat Livingston

A double on these 2 homes come in at almost 16/1…… £10 returns £157.50

World Cup Betting Tips 13/06 tips

 067_324__trophy_1404983554_standard