June 30, 2014

World Cup Betting Tips 30/06

Share

World Cup Betting Tips 30/06 tips

World Cup Betting Tips 30/06

Today gives us 2 more cracking matches with France v Nigeria & also Germany v Algeria. It’s the big Europe v Africa challenge and we expect the Europeans to come out on top in both games.

Below are our World Cup Betting Tips 30/06.

France v Nigeria Betting Tips 5pm

france v nigeria betting tips

FRANCE

france v nigeria betting tips

NIGERIA

France have looked impressive in the group stages and Benzema has looked on top form giving the French an attacking prowess which had been lacking in recent tournaments. Nigeria though will be no pushovers, despite what many tipsters appear to think. They kept 2 clean sheets in the group stages and were only undone by the brilliance of Messi in their tie against Argentina. This may well be a low scoring match although France have the quality in depth to make it count.

 Bet Draw HT France FT @ 16/5 best odds are with Betvictor (£25 FREE BET for new customers)

Germany v Algeria Betting Tips 9pm

germany v algeria betting tips

GERMANY

germany v algeria betting tips

ALGERIA

Algeria have surpassed expectations already and will be thrilled to still be a part of the competition but they have deserved their place after fine group performances. They haven’t kept a clean sheet so far and will be very vulnerable at the back against a German team which already has it’s eyes set on the Quarter Finals. There could be goals aplenty here and most of them will be for the Germans who have been able to take their foot off the pedal in their last group game and will now be fresh to take on the African surprise package.

Bet Germany -2 handicap  @ 5/2 best odds are with Betvictor (£25 FREE BET for new customers)

If you fancy something a bit more generous in the odds department then why not try our longshot of the day.

longshot bet

  over 5.5 goals @ 9/1

Daily Longshot World Cup Betting Tips

With both favourites looking like going through it really is hard to find some value here but why not try an outrageous few quid on Germany to go through in a goalfest. We haven’t seen many of those yet apart from perhaps the France v Switzerland game which saw 7 goals. Algeria have the power to score at least one and Germany can go on a goal rush when in the mood.

Bet Over 5.5 goals @ 9/1 best odds are with Coral (£20 FREE BET for new customers)

We would love to hear your thoughts so please post below with your World Cup Betting Tips today or if you like our tips then share the love with a comment.

Coral Sports Betting

Did you enjoy this article? If so, then why not join our discussion forum FREE ! and share with others about your knowledge, experience and tips…….. or sign up for email updates to get bonuses, offers, Free Tips and more goodness. There’s lots more where this came from!