June 16, 2014

World Cup Betting Tips 17/06 tips

Share

World Cup Betting Tips 1/06 tips

World Cup Betting Tips 17/06

Today we hope to keep the roll going and increase our well earned profits. We have 3 games to look at with the major attraction being Brazil v Mexico at 8pm. We also have Belgium v Algeria at 5pm & Russia v South Korea at 11pm. As always we will try and get some good value tips above EVS instead of the usual tipping sites who will be happy to tip 1/2 odds and less. Below are our World Cup Betting Tips 17/06

belgium v algeria betting tips

BELGIUM

belgium v algeria betting tips

ALGERIA

Belgium v Algeria Betting Tips 5pm

Belgium are quietly fancied to do very well this year and their young squad has been giving off some very good performances. They have won 7 out of their last 8 games and should be far too strong for a leaky Algerian side. Benteke is out but Hazardcan provide the goals for Lukaku who has been on fire this year in the Premiership in England. Algeria have a few good players but their defence is very suspect to say the least.

 Bet Belgium -1 Handicap @ 11/8 best odds are with SkyBet (£30 FREE BETS for new customers)

brazil v mexico betting tips

BRAZIL

mexico v brazil betting tips

MEXICO

  Brazil v Mexico Betting Tips 8pm

Brazil appeared to make hard work of their first match against Croatia and some might say the 3-1 scoreline flattered them. Mexico on the other handbeat Cameroon 1-0 but were value for much more after 2 goals chopped off and some dodgy refereeing decisions didn’t go their way. Brazil will be too strong and should score against a Mexico side which showed weakness at the back, as did Brazil.

Bet Brazil to win & BTTS @ 21/10 best odds are with Coral (£20 FREE BET for new customers)

russia v south korea betting tips

RUSSIA

russia v south korea betting tips

SOUTH KOREA

Russia v South Korea Betting Tips 11pm

Russia were disappointing in Euro 2012 finals but qualified with ease for this event. South Korea qualified well also and have some fine players who will be desperate to prove themselves on the big stage. South Korea usually get a win at the World Cup finals and this could well be the game they do it in. This match will be tight and goals could flow.

Bet South Korea @ 3/1 best odds are with Betfred (£25 FREE BET for new customers)

Hopefully our World Cup Betting Tips 17/06 can keep us on winning ways after our recent fantastic returns. If you fancy something a bit more outrageous then why not try our longshot of the day.

longshot bet

South Korea BTTS & Win @ 8/1

Daily Longshot World Cup Betting Tips

As we noted above, South Korea v Russia could provide us some goals and so backing South Korea Win & Both Teams To Score makes sense to us. It will be an open game and South Korea have won their first match in the world cup the last 3 times. South Korea BTTS & Win can be bet at 8/1 with best odds offered by Skybet (£30 FREE BET for new customers)

We would love to hear your thoughts so please post below with your World Cup Betting Tips 17/06 or if you like our tips then share the love with a comment.

Did you enjoy this article? If so, then why not join our discussion forum FREE ! and share with others about your knowledge, experience and tips…….. or sign up for email updates to get bonuses, offers, Free Tips and more goodness. There’s lots more where this came from!