June 16, 2014

World Cup Betting Tips 16/06

Share

World Cup Betting Tips 16/06 tips

World Cup Betting Tips 16/06

Well what a day it was for us on Sunday. EVERY TIP WON !

  • 23/10 WINNER

  • 31/20 WINNER

  • EVS WINNER

  • 6/1 WINNER

Today we hope to keep the roll going and increase our well earned profits. We have 3 games to look at with the major attraction being Germany v Portugal at 5pm. We also have Iran v Nigeria at 8pm & Ghana v USA at 11pm. We always look for the best value odds rather than simple odds-on bets and today is no exception. Below are our World Cup Betting Tips 16/06

germany v portugal betting tips

GERMANY

germany v portugal betting tips

PORTUGAL

Germany v Portugal Betting Tips 5pm

I think we could be seeing some value in betting Portugal, who always seem to let us down at the finals, but could prove everyone wrong this time. Germany are, of course, a powerhouse to be respected but Portugal are solid at the back and Ronaldo is having an exceptional season so could inspire a great performance at nice odds. We like the look of Portugal to win with both teams scoring, but the odds on a victory alone for Portugal are so good we can safely bet that.

 Bet Portugal to win @ 3/1 with Boylesports (Free £50 Bet for new customers)

iran v nigeria betting tips

IRAN

iran v nigeria betting tips

NIGERIA

  Iran v Nigeria Betting Tips 8pm

Ask anyone who the whipping boys of group F will be and they will more than likely shout IRAN ! So, tipping them to win their opening fixture may seem a bit outrageous…… but they have been a solid team in qualification and especially in defence where they managed 6 clean sheets in their final 8 matches. Nigeria are always tipped as the big team from African Nations but do look fairly ordinary this year. This could be a shock result with an Iran win and the odds are nice too.

Bet Iran to win @ 7/2 with BetVictor (Free £25 Bet for new customers)

ghana v usa betting tips

GHANA

ghana v usa betting tips

USA

Ghana v USA Betting Tips 11pm

USA seem to struggle in recent years despite having the wealth of knowledge that coach Jurgen Klinnsman brings to the table. They lack any real firepower and quality going forward and could be beaten by a strong Ghana side who are by far the best of the African Nations in my eyes. They have a few classy players such as Essien, Boateng & Muntari to call on and will be looking to qualify from the group. A win here is a must for that dream to come true.

Bet Ghana @ 6/4 with Betfred (£25 FREE BET for new customers)

Hopefully our World Cup Betting Tips 16/06 can keep us on winning ways after yesterdays fantastic returns. If you fancy something a bit more outrageous then why not try our longshot of the day.

longshot bet

Iran to win 2-0 @ 28/1

Daily Longshot World Cup Betting Tips

As already stated we are going for some quite big odds wins in our singles with Portugal & Iran at high odds. It may seem a tough call but seeing as we won well yesterday we can take a bit of a risk on our longshot tip of the day. Go for a correct score on Iran to beat Nigeria 2-0 at 28/1 with Betfair

We would love to hear your thoughts so please post below with your World Cup Betting Tips 16/06 or if you like our tips then share the love with a comment.

Did you enjoy this article? If so, then why not join our discussion forum FREE ! and share with others about your knowledge, experience and tips…….. or sign up for email updates to get bonuses, offers, Free Tips and more goodness. There’s lots more where this came from!

One Comment

  1. BBTipster

    Portugal fell apart.