June 14, 2014

World Cup tips 14/06

Share

world cup 2104  World Cup tips 14/06

World Cup Betting Tips 14/06

There are 3 great games on Saturday with Colombia v Greece, Uruguay v Costa Rica & of course England v Italy. Greece will set out to defend, Uruguay are many peoples outside bet and England look a shadow of previous world cup squads. Our free World Cup Betting Tips 14/06 are below for each of the 3 games on Saturday.

colombia v greece betting tips

COLOMBIA

colombia v greece betting tips

GREECE

Colombia v Greece Betting Tips 5pm

Greece are always very good at qualification but never seem to produce anything of value on the biggest stage. In fact, they have failed to score in 5 of their last 6 world cup finals matches. Colombia are without their star striker Falcao but are still a formidable force. They finished just 2 points adrift of Argentina in qualification and should break down the Greece defence.

 Bet Colombia  @ 10/11 with BET365 (£200 FREE BETS for new customers)

uruguay v costa rica betting tips

URUGUAY

urugauy v costa rica betting tips

COSTA RICA

Uruguay v Costa Rica Betting Tips 8pm

Costa Rica are usually one of the whipping boys when reaching the final stages but always show a gritty determination, especially in their opening games. Uruguay are many peoples outside bet to win the world cup and are strongly fancied to win Group D. I think Uruguay will have just too much for little Costa Rica and should get off to a winning start quite easily.

Bet Uruguay to win -1 handicap @ 5/4 with BetVictor (Free £25 Bet foe new customers)

england v italy betting tips

ENGLAND

england v italy betting tips

ITALY

England v Italy Betting Tips 11pm

Both these teams will be looking to qualify from their group after automatic qualification from Europe. However, both teams are not as good as years gone by and as the “big teams” in the group play first they will be both be playing some edgy football. All stats point towards a draw here with previous 7 matches between them have resulted in less than 3 goals. With adjusting to the heat and the caginess of the game this could be a boring game to watch & perhaps goalless.

Bet DRAW @ 2/1 with Boylesports (Free £50 Bet for new customers)

Hopefully our World Cup Betting Tips 14/06 will get us off to a flyer. If you fancy something a bit more outrageous then why not try our longshot of the day.

world cup 2104  World Cup tips 14/06

Colombia -3 Handicap

Daily Longshot World Cup Betting Tips

With slim pickings on each match we would like to try an outright longshot single in the Colombia v Greece game. Greece will be out to try and nick a 0-0 or 1-0 which was such an effective tactic for them in Europe, but here in the humidity of Brazil we think that Colombia will break them down and if they get an early goal, the floodgates could well open for a fairly hapless Greek squad.

Bet Colombia to win by 4 or more goals at an impressive 25/1 with BetVictor.

We would love to hear your thoughts so please post below with your World Cup Betting Tips 14/06 or if you like our tips then share the love with a comment.

2 Comments

  1. evilbow

    SHOCK result tonight Costa Rica deserved the win 3-1 didn’t flatter them either

  2. BBTipster

    So close to the big 25/1 longshot comin in as Colombia won 3-0. Just one more goal would have paid out a huge price.

    Still, a small return with Colombia winning for us at 10/11