Golf Tips and Previews

May 21, 2014

BMW PGA Championship Golf Tips

Share

BMW PGA Championship Golf Tips

Free Golf Betting Tips every Week

BMW PGA Championship Golf Tips

This week sees us return to Wentworth for our BMW PGA Championship Golf Tips. This event always attracts some of the best names in the world and is the start of the “European” leg of the European Tour. The BMW PGA Golf Championship is a signal that the summer is almost here and the big events are all starting to kick off. This week promises to be another great event.

BMW PGA Championship Golf Tips

Tight Tree Lined Fairways

 Wentworth Golf Course, Surrey

The course itself is world famous featuring a par 72 and measuring in at a not too long 7,308 yards. It is where the home of European Golf lies and the European Tour headquarters are based here. The BMW PGA Golf Championship has been held here for the past 32 years and is a formidable challenge to the worlds top golfers.

With tight tree lined fairways, tricky to read greens, harsh rough and a weather prediction of sever winds on the weekend, this will be a players weekend. The winner will be someone who can not only hit the fairways, but hit the right position on the fairways and putt well once on the greens. Accuracy off the tee is preferred but it’s interesting to note that the fairways are that little bit wider than most courses but balancing this out is the fact that the rough around the fairways is unforgiving. Errant drives WILL be punished.

We need to look at players who can play in the wind and also plot their way around the course.

BMW PGA Championship Golf Tips

As the BMW PGA Golf Championship is one of the years prestigious events on the European Tour Golf circuit we are pleased to see the best players taking part. Lee Westwood, Martin Kaymer, Rory McIlroy, Sergio Garcia, Luke Donald, Henrik Stenson & Justin Rose will all be looking for this title. The odds are slim for the top guys as you would imagine but as always we will find you the best value BMW PGA Championship Golf Tips for the weekend.

  • Francesco Molinari @ 25/1 – In good form with 3 top 10’s in his last 6 events and really likes this course securing top 10’s in 2013 & 2012.
  • Jamie Donaldson @ 40/1 – Tee to Green he is perfect for this course. Has recorded 2 top 10’s here in the past and a much better player this year.
  • Anders Hansen @ 50/1 – Has won the event twice in 2002 & 2007 so loves the course. In good form with a runner up at the start of the month.
  • Sergio Garcia @ 18/1 – Sergio comes in great form and putting has usually let him down. This year he seems rejuvenated in that respect.

longshot bet

David Drysdale @ 300/1

 BMW PGA Championship Golf Tips – Longshot

This week we were torn between 2 outsiders for our BMW PGA Golf Championship Tips. We have decided to have a very small interest punt on Jin Jeong from South Korea (odds of 250/1) but our main longshot tip had to be David Drysdale from Scotland. He has only played here 4 times but in 2012 he finished 19th and last year recorded his highest ever with a 10th place finish. A great Tee to Green player and in some great form at the moment. 300/1 odds.

Most bookies are offering 6 places on the Golf this weekend but most are also shaving their prices because of it. The odds above are from BetVictor who are also paying 6 places on our free golf tips but have also given us the highest paying odds on our BMW PGA Championship Golf Tips. If you are a new customer you can also claim a £25 FREE BET using our banner below. No bonus code is needed just use our links to sign up :

Betvictor Sports Betting

On the U.S Tour we laso have the Crowne Plaza Invitational being played and we should give a quick mention to our free golf tips for this event. We don’t have time to do a full write-up but we need to find players who are accurate and can scramble well around the greens.

Crowne Plaza Invitational Golf Tips

  • Jim Furyk @ 16/1
  • Kevin Na @ 50/1
  • Boo Weekley @ 50/1
  • John Senden @ 50/1

Of course this is the first event where Adam Scott will be starting as the official Worlds Number 1 player so we would love to see him win here but at short odds he is overlooked.

The best bookies for betting our Crowne Plaza Invitational Golf Tips are Paddypower who are the only ones paying 6 places and decent odds. If you are a new customer sign up using our banner to get a FREE BET worth £20 when you bet just £10. Good Luck !

Paddypower Sports Betting

Did you enjoy this article? If so, then why not join our discussion forum FREE ! and share with others about your knowledge, experience and tips…….. or sign up for email updates to get bonuses, offers, Free Tips and more goodness. There’s lots more where this came from!

3 Comments

  1. BBTipster

    Looking very very good midway through the 3rd round at the BMW PGA Championship with Hansen 3rd, Donaldson & Molinari 9th. A good weekend and we could be quids in at very nice prices.

  2. […] why he is number 1 by having a great final round and winning the play-off. We were happy too to see our tip John Senden steal into a share of 5th place at nice odds of 50/1 to give us a return on our money. This week we […]

  3. BBTipster

    Molinari 7th just one shot outside the money grrrr
    As stated Adam Scott was a worthy winner but odds were too short to back (not now lol)

    Senden 5th @ 50/1 but tied with 4 others so only paid 5/2 a aplce