Horse Racing Tips and Previews

May 16, 2014

Saturday Horse Racing Tips 17/05

Share

todays horse racing tips preview  Saturday Horse Racing Tips 16/05

Saturday Horse Racing Tips 17/05

Lucky 15 & Longshot

Welcome to our Saturday Horse Racing Tips 17/05. We have now had 4 consecutive weeks of close calls but crucially we have always had a return. Todays free horse racing tips are hopefully going to give us a nice payout for just a small stake.

We had plenty to choose from with racing today coming from Newbury, Newmarket, Bangor-on-Dee, Punchestown, Doncaster, Thirsk & Uttoxeter. It promises to be a great days racing and hopefully a nice profit too.

Check out our Bookies Free Bets Comparison page to maximise your profits today and perhaps even bet for free !

Lucky 15 Horse Racing Tips

  • Newbury 2:05 – Battalion @ 4/1
  • Newmarket 1:45 – Shaolin @ 7/1
  • Thirsk 4:35 – My Name Is Rio @ 8/1
  • Doncaster 5:25 – Perfect Summer @ 5/1

We suggest a 10p E/W Lucky 15 with McBookie who are offering Guaranteed odds on all races. Total bet cost will be £3 with an est. return of £425.87 if all our lucky 15 horse racing tips win today. Returns may vary depending on bonuses and odds given. Safe to say if the 4 top tips come in we will be dancing in the streets tonight !

todays horse racing tips preview  Saturday Horse Racing Tips 17/05

Vincentti @ 12/1

Saturday Longshot Horse Racing Tip

I really like our longshot horse racing tip for Saturday 16/05. Vincentti in the 8:05 race at Doncaster races night meeting has caught my eye. It appears on paper as though the handicapper may just have a hold of this horse but last time out the selection proved he can still pull the weight with a battling 2nd place at Bath. Key to that performance was that it was over the minimum 5f and our tip prefers 6f so it could be well worth siding one more time at these very nice odds.

Open a new account with McBookie today and receive a FREE BET of £25 matched to your first bet. No bonus code is needed as you will automatically be entitled by clicking our banner below :

todays horse racing tips preview  Saturday Horse Racing Tips 03/05

Did you enjoy this article? If so, then why not join our discussion forum FREE ! and share with others about your knowledge, experience and tips…….. or sign up for email updates to get bonuses, offers, Free Tips and more goodness. There’s lots more where this came from!

One Comment

  1. BBTipster

    One winner and one 2nd place from our 4 Lucky 15 tips giving us a return of £2.02 for a small loss of 98p. Let’s cheer on our longshot !!