Golf Tips and Previews

May 7, 2014

TPC Sawgrass Golf Tips + European Golf Tips

Share

TPC Sawgrass Golf Tips

Free Golf Betting Tips every Week

TPC Sawgrass Golf Tips + European Golf Tips

Welcome to our TPC Sawgrass Golf Tips + European Golf Tips. This weekend sees arguably one of the most famous events on the Tour after the Masters & The Open. Although not a Major it is described as the “Unofficial 5th Major” because of it’s rich history, toughness and all-round great standing in the world of Golf.

TPC Sawgrass Golf Tips + European Golf Tips

One of the most Iconic Holes on golf

The Players Championship Golf Tips

This event always attracts the best in the world and this year is no exception although we are without Tiger Woods this week again. This is not the best news for gamblers because Tiger usually goes off favourite and gives us better odds on other players we may fancy to win.

Sawgrass is one of the worlds most iconic courses, mainly due to the world famous 17th island green which serves up so much drama each year. This year any playoffs will be playing the final 3 holes in a great twist to the finish.

During our trawling through the stats to find the winner we had to first look at the solid drivers, accuracy is a big part here, and also Greens in Regulation as the winner almost certainly will be the player who can lead the field in these respects.

The Players championship Free Golf Betting Tips

  • Bubba Watson @ 35/1
  • Matt Kuchar @ 18/1
  • Zach Johnson @ 25/1
  • Sergio Garcia @ 22/1

The above players are not the highest value but they do represent the highest chance of winning in our opinion. They are all solid drivers with great GIR stats which is ideal for this course. Winners are also players who have a lot of experience and all these players have that in bucket loads. Bet with McBookie to receive the best odds, a £25 FREE BET Bonus for new customers and also top 6 places for E/W odds.

longshot bet

Charles Howell III @ 125/1

TPC at Sawgrass Longshot Golf Tip

This weeks Longshot free golf betting tip is actually one of our highest rated longshots and also one of our highest odds tips we have had. Charles Howell III has been on our radar for the past few weeks and has given us some solid performances but just failing to bring us the cash return. At these odds he is a must bet for value and could well be a shock victory. Bet him Each Way at 125/1 for security and come back to thank us when you pick up your winnings on Monday morning !

Madeira Islands Open Golf Tips

As the TPC at Sawgrass attracts all the big names this week the European Tour event is a bit hit and miss for us. Rather than spend a great deal of time on it we are simply going to give out a single tip at great odds.

  • Joakim Lagergren @ 125/1

This guy has experience to win and could be looking at a return to form here. At these odds he’s worth a small punt of anybody’s money in such a poor quality field.

All our odds above are taken from McBookie who have the best odds on our golf tips and are also paying 6 places for the TPC Golf on the PGA tour. If you are a new customer then click the banner below to visit McBookie and automatically claim a £25 FREE MATCHED BET on your first bet.

McBookie Sports Betting

Claim your £25 FREE BET NOW !

2 Comments

  1. BBTipster

    Standings after 1st round and its looking good. The Euro tour didn’t play yesterday so that kicks off today. In TPC Sawgrass we are :
    •Bubba Watson 19th
    •Matt Kuchar 48th
    •Zach Johnson 19th
    •Sergio Garcia 4th

    Our longshot bet started badly but came back well to get to 48th place on 1 under par and all players look set to make the cut if they play well today.

  2. BBTipster

    Not a bad tournament with Garcia in it right until the end but just failing and finishing in 3rd place. If only he hadn’t hit the water on the back 9 it could easily have been a win. Bubba also found water on the back 9, in fact twice in one hole giving him a 7 on a par 3 which wrecked his chances. Not a bad return though for Garcia e/w at 22/1