Horse Racing Tips and Previews

April 26, 2014

Saturday Horse Racing Tips 26/04

Share

Saturday Horse Racing Tips 26/04

Lucky 15 & Longshot

Welcome to our Saturday Horse Racing Tips 26/04. Last 2 weeks we have seen a return on our main Lucky 15 bets so we will look to again provide some winning tips at decent prices. Todays free horse racing tips have been taken from our best odds races from across the cards.

We had plenty to choose from with racing today coming from Haydock, Ripon, Leicester, Sandown Park, Limerick, Doncaster & Wolverhampton.

Check out our Bookies Free Bets Comparison page to maximise your profits today and perhaps even bet for free !

Lucky 15 Horse Racing Tips

  • Haydock 1:50 – Kyllachy Star @ 5/2
  • Ripon 3:30 – Bayan @ 11/4
  • Sandown 5:00 – Foundation Man @ 5/1
  • Haydock 4:35 – Alquimia @ 3/1

We suggest a 20p win Lucky 15 with Stan James who are offering Guaranteed odds on all races today. Total bet cost will be £3 with an est. return of £165 if all our lucky 15 horse racing tips win today. That could set up a very nice Saturday nights celebration !

longshot bet

Saint Jerome @ 12/1

 Longshot Horse Racing Tip

This horse tip may look excellent value in the 2:05 at Sandown Park. There is some tough opposition but this relatively unexposed, progressive horse has been very impressive on a number of recent runs. Although in a slightly lower class previously, our tip has been showing opponents no mercy and if he can improve on those performances again we could see him hit a 4 timer. The going is no issue, only the extra weight may stop him. Worth a punt at 12/1 odds with Betfred who will also give you a FREE BET if your horse falls, unseats or is brought down at any fences in this race.

Open a new account with McBookie today and receive a FREE BET of £25 matched to your first bet. No bonus code is needed as you will automatically be entitled by clicking our banner below :

McBookie Sports Betting

One Comment

  1. BBTipster

    Nice return from our long shot who bagged a 3rd place return. Our lucky 15 finished :
    Kyllachy Star 3rd
    Bayan 0
    Foundation Man 0
    Alquimia 1st

    Stan James pays 4 times odds if only one winner so almost a break even on the lucky 15 and a nice little profit on the E/W longshot.