April 25, 2014

EPL Weekend Tips

Share

free football betting tips

This weekend brings the end of season closer, teams fighting for Europe places, relegation dog fights and we have 2 fantastic teams in form with great prices for you to consider in our

EPL Weekend Tips

No bet is ever a sure thing, but football does throw up a few exciting challenges. I feel these epl football tips are well worth the punt.

Southampton v Everton

Southampton

  • Saints have gone three league games without a win and have lost five of their last nine run
  • Saints have failed to win a single game from a losing position this season
  • Saints recent home form is patchy – won two, drawn two, lost two.
  • Saints currently sit eighth in the division -5 places and 10 points better off than at the same stage last season.

Everton

  • Everton have won eight of their last nine  matches and their last three away games
  • The victory over Manchester United was Everton’s 20th win of the season – a club record.
  • They have kept a clean sheet in four of their last six league outings
  • Lukaku is Everton’s top scorer this season with 13 goals.

Everton to win 7/5 with Skybet

Next up I’ve gone for:

Fulham v Hull

Fulham

  • Fulham in April have been ok played 3 won 2 lost 1
  • Steve Sidwell has been their best played lately, but a midfielder as top scorer says it all

Hull

  • Hull hammered Fulham 6-0 in previous fixture this season
  • Hull reached this seasons cup final.
  • Hull have had a great run of form since signing Jelavic & Long

A win for Hull all but guarantees Premiership survival, si I’ve went for

Hull at 9/4 with Skybet

£10 double returns a cool £78

longshot bet

Man Utd 4-1 win 18/1

£10 returns £190

With the dream team now in charge of Man Utd we should see a bit of fight and pride come out at home v Norwich. I think this could be a fine display and I’ve went for 4-1 to utd. If you are a new customer you could receive a nice FREE BET with no bonus code needed by signing up through our Skybet banner below :

Skybet