April 22, 2014

Next Man Utd manager betting odds

Share

Is Van Gaal value at low odds ?

It doesn’t seem that long since we were last looking at the next Man Utd manager betting odds. It seems as if David Moyes has been on his way out for a long time so quite surprising he has actually only been in the job for 9 months !!

Still, he’s gone now so the big question is who will replace David Moyes as next manager of Manchester United ?

You can of course bet on who it will be and here are the Next Man Utd manager betting odds available on BetVictor :

Next Man Utd manager betting odds

  • Louis Van Gaal – 11/10
  • Jurgen Klopp – 9/2
  • Ryan Giggs – 10/1
  • Laurent Blanc – 12/1
  • Diego Simeone – 14/1
  • Pep Guardiola – 16/1
  • Carlo Ancelotti – 16/1

All others are 22/1 or over and if you fancy an outrageous bet then maybe we could see one of these :

  • David Beckham – 150/1
  • Eric Cantona – 100/1
  • Roy Keane – 200/1
  • Martin Oneill – 66/1
  • Ally McCoist – 150/1 (call for odds)

Odds for Sir Alex to return is quite low at 22/1.

next man utd manager betting odds

Fan favourite Giggs is caretaker manager

It looks as though Van Gaal is the favoured option by bookies by quite a margin but you never know. Personally I think Martin O’Neill would do a great job at Man Utd but doubt he will get the chance. Currently of course Manchester United have appointed fans favourite and long serving player Ryan Giggs as interim manager.

His odds have plummeted from 25/1 initially down to 10/1 but a team like Man Utd will, I’m sure, be looking for a proven contender. Klopp has already stated he is happy at Dortmund and Van Gaal has stated that he would love a Premiership job. Van Gaal is known for favouring open, attacking football reminiscent of the Dutch team in the 70’s and 80’s and does tick all the boxes. If we were to punt it would have to be him.

What’s your thoughts and who would you see as a value bet ? Is there any value in betting Van Gaal at odds of 11/10 on being the next Man Utd manager ? Will Man Utd buck the trend and go for a relative newcomer in the managerial position such as Giggs ? One thing is for sure and that is that the fans expect a swift return to silverware, Champions League, Silverware and glory.

You can get the above odds on BetVictor and also claim a £25 FREE BET if you are a new customer by clicking our link below. No Bonus Code is needed :

Betvictor Sports Betting