April 19, 2014

Saturday Football Tips

Share

Free Football Betting Tips

Easter Saturday brings you

Saturday Football Tips

 The guys at Bonusbnter have checked the bookies and came up with the following:

With Betvictor we have   Motherwell V Celtic

With Motherwell yet to score against the champions this season, I cant see that trend changing much here.

Leigh Griffiths has been under intense scrutiny lately for his out of hours antics but he’s a  strong character and I feel will be out to prove a point to the Celtic suppoters today

We’ve cherry picked this bet for you:

Celtic Win with Griffiths Score Anytime & Over 2.5 goals at  –  15/8

£20 bet will return us a cool £57.50

For our long-shot today – I usually avoid these enhanced accys from bookmakers but today’s treble seems to good value to pass up.

Motherwell V Celtic   – Away win – Celtic should maintain there home form in league here.

Leicester v QPR – Home win – Leicester is the difficult one having already won promotion but a win in front of home fans V an under performing QPR would finish the season off well

Spurs v Fulham – Home win – Spurs should see off the challenge of relegation threatened Fulham should they have any ambitions to play European football next season

£20 bet here retuns £94

longshot bet

Enhanced Treble 37/10

Betvictor Sports Betting

Their £25 FREE BET offer is easy to place and the money is in your account within 24 hours of your first bet, take advantage ow by clicking the image above.

Read our Betvictor Bookie review here

https://bonusbanter.com/main/product-review/betvictor-sports-betting/

One Comment

  1. BBTipster

    So unlucky not to have Booooms all round here. EVERY single thing was up and looking good until Motherwell equalised against Celtic in the 90th minute to bust both bets. So unlucky.