March 28, 2014

Good Value Football Bets this Weekend

Share

Hi guys

Just a smallish write up on Saturdays football fixtures and some good value football bets this weekend which maybe worth a punt to get your wallets filled for Saturday nights drinking !

With every bet there comes the risk of failure but also every team has a chance of winning and the odds on these home wins seem to good to be true.

Good Value Football Bets this Weekend

Sheffield Wednesday at home to Watford – Wednesday a team going places under manager Stuart Gray.

In good form:

  • Sheffield Wednesday have won three of their last four games, losing the other one.
  • The Owls have won their last four home games, scoring nine goals and conceding only one

7/5 with Sky bet – Too good to be true?

My second tip for Saturday would have to be St Johnstone, again at home, to beat Partick Thistle.

A win at home to struggling Thistle means they are all but guaranteed a top 6 finish in the Scottish Premier.

Winning their last 2 games without conceding & with 17 goals in May, this should be a good win for the Saints. Home advantage certainly makes it that bit more attractive a betting prospect.

Skybet  are giving us EVENS

It could be very profitable to wrap the 2 selections into a double which pays 3.8/1.

A £10 double will return £48

These are my Good Value Football Bets this Weekend but what are yours ? I would love to hear from you in the comments section below or in our forums.

If you don’t yet have an account with Skybet then why not click the banner below and get yourself one of the industry best deposit bonuses. You will get a £30 matched bet and also qualify for a free bet of £5 per week. You can check our Skybet Review HERE.

Skybet

Did you enjoy this article? If so, then why not join our discussion forum FREE ! and share with others about your knowledge, experience and tips…….. or sign up for email updates to get bonuses, offers, Free Tips and more goodness. There’s lots more where this came from!

One Comment

  1. BBTipster

    Worth a sky diver from me.