March 28, 2014

Colossus Bets Tips Weekend 29/03

Share

Weekend starting 29/03

Colossus Tips

We have got to that time of the Premier League season when the goals start to fly – as we saw last week when the goalkeepers picked the ball out of the back of the net 42 times – and you simply have to factor that in when you do your perms in the £10 million Colossus this week. Here are my Colossus Bets Tips weekend 29/03 and onwards.

And that is when the “Any Other” option really has to be utilised; after all, 4 of the 10 matches last week saw a side score four goals or more.

So Any Other Away (AOA) has to be on the cards when top side Chelsea travel to Crystal Palace on Saturday.

Colossus 29/03 Tips

Looking for goals this week

Granted, Chelsea’s league position has again been built on their formidable home form –  and Palace have won a very respectable six times in front of their own fans and remain difficult to break down – so my main fancy is for a 2-1 Chelsea winning scoreline.

But we have seen in recent wide-margin wins against Tottenham and Arsenal that Chelsea can cut loose when the opportunity presents itself – on both occasions a red card helped, admittedly – so I am going to perm Chelsea 2-1, 3-1 and AOA away wins here.

The Southampton v Newcastle game sees two teams with little to play for now, and both come into this on the back of disappointing losses, Southampton throwing away a 2-0 lead at Tottenham last week and Newcastle beaten 3-0 at home by Everton on Tuesday.

But I have to favour goals and a home win, and take Southampton 2-0, 2-1 and 3-1.

Below are Michael’s selections for the 20p Pick 6 Game with a £200,000 jackpot!

colossus pick 6 tips

20p Pick 6 – £200,000 Jackpot

Man City looked majestic in beating Utd 3-0 at Old Trafford on Tuesday, while Arsenal looked abject in a 6-0 loss to Chelsea and the Gunners looked a side drained of self-belief when only drawing 2-2 at home to Swansea on Tuesday night.

Arsenal have only lost once at home all season but they clearly struggle against the top teams, have key players out,  and I fancy the City juggernaut to roll over them, either 2-0, 3-1 or AOA. Yes, it could be that bad, even at the Emirates.

Everton looked in rude health against Newcastle in midweek, with Ross Barkley cementing himself into my starting England World Cup XI at least, and they can do the same job on Fulham.

Fulham look down and out, have lost 10 of their 15 home games, and Everton are launching a real bid for that fourth spot, so I go for a convincing 2-0, 2-1 or 3-1 win for the Merseysiders.

Below are Michael’s selections for the £2,000 Premier League HDA8

hda8 tips 29/03

My HDA8 Selections

This Liverpool side are scoring goals for fun, and they are averaging three at home this season. You have to fancy more of the same when Tottenham come to town, even if they did show great spirit when coming from behind to beat Southampton 3-2 last week.

Liverpool at Anfield are a different animal to the Saints though, and they can prove it in either a 3-0 and AOH win.

Napoli v Juventus is a top-of-the-table clash in Serie A, and I don’t expect the league leaders Juventus to lose

They have only lost once this season – and are 11 points clear at the top – but third-placed Napoli have only lost 2 from 15 at home, so I lean towards a 1-1 draw, with the back-up of a 2-1 Juve win.

Below are Michael’s selections for our 20p ROLLOVER Pick 3!

pick 3 tips 29/03

It’s a Rollover !

The relegation clash between Sunderland and West Ham rounds off the Colossus, and Sunderland have to stop the rot with a win here, as it has all gone wrong for them since they led 1-0 at half-time against Man City in the Capital One Cup final.

But I couldn’t be backing them in their current form, even against West Ham, so I will plump for 1-1.

Below are Michael’s selections for the £1,000 Premier League HDA5

hda5 tips 29/03

The HDA5 always looks easy !

By Michael Owen

Don’t forget that if you sign up using the exclusive colossus bets bonus code BANTER you will receive £10 FREE once you have played £10. Click the banner below to sign up now !

Colossus Bets