February 28, 2014

Michael Owens Colossus Bets Tips

Share

 Michael Owens Colossus Bets Tips

Last week was almost great. I got off to a flyer with my colossus bets tips & had the first 2 results in the Colossus Jackpot game winning but there too many shocks for me to keep it going. Let’s hope this week is a bit easier for me. If you fancy you can post below and let me know your thoughts on my tips this week or let me know your colossus bets tips.

colossus bets tips 0102

Show me the money

Chelsea may not be the most pleasing team on the eye in the Premier League but they are proving to be the most grindingly effective, as they again showed with an injury-time winner in a 1-0 defeat of Everton last weekend.

And I can only see one result as they pop down the road to take on Fulham on Saturday.

I thought Fulham were certainties for relegation after they were beaten 3-0 at home by Southampton, and they clearly still face a very tall order to stay up. But their most recent results have been a lot better and it could be that a new manager has brought with him some fresh impetus.

But I cannot get away from a Chelsea win here – this is top v bottom after all, and Fulham have lost 9 of 13 at home.

It may not be pretty, so I would mostly favour a low-scoring win, but if Chelsea do score early, then it could be a painful afternoon for the home side.

So, with a view to getting through to the later matches in the Colossus and a Cash-In offer, I am going to spread my bets. I favour 2-1, but I will also add in 1-0, 2-0 and Any Other Home (AOH).

Hull’s mid-table status has been built upon their solid home form, but they didn’t do too badly when winning 4-0 at Cardiff and gained another confidence-boosting win in the FA Cup on Monday night.

And they actually won 3-2 away at Newcastle earlier in the season, too.

Below are Michael’s Selections for the 20p Pick 6 Pool for a £200,000 Jackpot

colossal bets pick 6 tips

Confident here of a good start

Newcastle welcomed back Remy on Sunday and duly put a poor set of results behind them with a late goal to beat Villa 1-0, but I have to favour a narrow home win here, either 1-0 or 2-1. But I will add in 1-1 for some insurance.

The Stoke-Arsenal match looks a very tricky match to call to me – even if the Gunners will be odds-on favourites – and not least because there is a still a lot of bad blood and needle between the sides going back a couple of years.

And Stoke are clearly no-pushovers at home, as Man Utd found out recently – and plenty of others have too, as they have lost only 2 from 13 there – and they only lost 1-0 at Man City on Saturday.

Of course, common sense tells you that Arsenal are the better team. My gut feel is that this could be 1-1, but I am sitting on the fence and not ruling out a 2-1 win for either side, too.

In the Colossus, sometimes you to have to hedge your bets but I am reasonably confident that Liverpool will win at Southampton, either 2-0 or 2-1.

Below are Michael’s Selections for the Premier League HDA5 (Home/Draw/Away)

0102 hda5

This always “looks” easy !

I was baffled to see Pochettino put out a weakened side against Sunderland in the FA Cup, and they are now in danger of coasting for the rest of the season, as may have been evidenced in a 3-1 loss at West Ham last weekend.

Sure, their England hopefuls shouldn’t be easing off in a World Cup year but they effectively have nothing to play for now – which is why the decision to rest players in the FA Cup was perplexing – and you have to fancy that Liverpool will be the hungrier team, with a shot at the title back on the cards after a string of victories.

They will also want to avenge that 1-0 loss at Anfield earlier in the season, Southampton being the only side to have won there this season.

Man City are not scoring for fun with Aguero out injured, but they remain a fantastic team and on a big pitch you have to fancy them to give Sunderland all the trouble in the world in the Capital One Cup final.

Now, Sunderland did beat them 1-0 in the league at the Stadium of Light in November but I take City to comfortably gain their revenge and win this by two goals, either 2-0 or 3-1.

Below are Michael’s Selections for the £5,000 Premier League Pick 3

0102 pick3

Only 3 games, need a good start

I can’t see the Aston Villa-Norwich match ending in anything other than a draw. After all, Villa have one of the worst home records in the league, and Norwich one of the worst away records!

I can’t see many goals either and a draw would probably suit both of these sides. When teams in their league positions get to 60 minutes in matches all-square, then quite often the players’ collective mindset becomes “don’t lose this game”, rather than going for the win. I am going 1-1 here.

I also can’t see many goals in the Swansea-Palace game, even if Swansea did put three past Liverpool last week. They will find Palace a hard side to break down, as most teams have done.

I actually think this could be 0-0, but I also want a narrow home win on my side, too, so I will add in 1-0.

Below are Michael’s selections for the £2,000 Premier League HDA8

0102 hda8

Stoke could be the big shock

Below are Michael’s predictions for the £5,000 Sunday Special Pick 3

0202 pick3

Incase it goes pearshaped on Saturday

By Michael Owen

Click the banner below using BONUS CODE – BANTER for a free £10 to spend on any colossus bet games once you play £10.

Colossus Bets

One Comment

  1. evilbow

    goood luck mick!