January 22, 2014

Colossus Bets tips 22/01 Midweek

Share

Colossus Bets Tips

Midweek Pick 3 £2000 Jackpot

I usually stick to the 20p games but I think there is real value and almost simple to predict wins in the midweek pick 3 game on Colossus Bets. The big question is will my Colossus Bets tips be what YOU would expect ? Post in the comments below your thoughts.

Use Bonus Code BANTER for £10 FREE

Bonus Code : BANTER

As you can see I have gone for all 3 homes to win by AOH scoreline. This pretty much means each team has to score 4 goals or more at home and go on to win the game. Now, it may be unwise to pick Man Utd I hear you say but if hey get on a roll of confidence they still have the ability to destroy the best of teams in Europe, so Sunderland should be within range. Arsenal to score 4 against lowly Coventry must be a good choice and lastly Notts Forest at home against lower league opponents are also a good shout to score goals.

If you are having a bet then post in the comments below. It’s £2000 if this comes up but that’s quite an if I suppose !

Just click below to have a wee look. Use Colossus Bets bonus code BANTER and you will get £10 in free bets on colossus once you have staked £10 :