January 17, 2014

Colossus Bets Picks 18/01/14

Share

Colossus Bet Tips 18/01/14

It’s fair to say I have had a great start to my career on Colossus Bet and have already taken down the Pick 3 Jackpot at the end of last year for a cool £200 return on a single 20p stake. That’s a massive 999/1 win ! The week before I was also only 1 goal away from the jackpot but made up for it the week after.

If you have yet to play Colossus then you should have a look at our HOW TO PLAY GUIDE which reviews the site and shows you how to play and also receive a £10 Sign-Up bonus using Deposit Bonus Code BANTER.

So, what are we looking for this week. Again I am going to plump for the lower stakes and play the pick 3 games which have given me great success but I will also try my hand at the HDA pick 8. HDA stands for Home, Draw or Away so you only have to pick the match winner regardless of the score line. Seems easy right ?

Ticket 1 features an early kick-off on Saturday, a 3pm kick-off and the late Saturday game so there are 6 cash out opportunities if things are going well.

1701b

We start with Sunderland v Southampton game. I don’t expect this to be a high scoring game at all as both teams struggle to score. In 21 games Sunderland have managed just 19 goals and Southampton don’t fair much better with just 22 goals.

Sunderland sit 2nd bottom of the table although they have won 2 of their last 4 games. Southampton are riding high in 9th position but are on a downer losing 3 of their last 4 games.

So, going for a low scoring game you still have to fancy Southampton to win but only by the smallest margins. Sunderland are poor in defence so I have gone for a narrow 1-0 or 2-1 away victory.

1701

Next ticket we have another pick 3 but this time the games all kick off at 3pm on Saturday. Half-time cashout will be offered and I will definitely have a look and see where I stand at this point.

First game we have a very tricky affair with Millwall at home to Ipswich. Millwall started the season well but have lost 5 of their last 6 matches with only a draw in the middle to help them. That has seen them plummet down the table and are now in the relegation zone. Ipswich are just 3 points away from the Play-off places and although they lost last week they had a 9 game unbeaten run before that so confidence should still be high.

I think Ipswich can get back to winning ways against a Millwall side which seems to be in turmoil at the moment, but as Ipswich are away we can’t be too confident. I’ve gone for 2-1 away win.Norwich play Hull next and both these teams have only 1 win from their last 8 games. Hull are better defensively and probably a shade better in attack too so again I fancy a 2-1 away win, but to be honest this game could go either way.

Lastly it’s West Ham v Newcastle. Newcastle will be looking to stop the rot as they have now lost 3 games in a row but they had been playing great football before that. West Ham are relegation contenders with 1 win from 8. 2-0 away win looks solid to me.

I have also got a pick-8 HDA line on with a few cover bets on that line. I have posted that in the forums which you can view if you have a wee search.

Feel free to comment below about my picks and what your thoughts are. If you haven’t signed up yet then you can get a FREE £10 deposit bonus by using Colossus Bet Bonus Code – BANTER