Other Sporting Events

October 25, 2013

Big Odds NFL tip – WINS

Share

Big Odds NFL tip – WINS

We hope you were following yesterdays post regarding the NFL match-up between Carolina Panthers v Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The match went as predicted by our tipster and the Panthers won comfortably giving us a big odds tipster win. Out of 4 bets proposed our Tipster came good on 3 of them ! Carolina won by 31-13 scoring a crucial touchdown with the last play of the game to swing the 13-18 point winning margin at odds of 14/1. They easily beat the handicap of -6.5 points and won the moneyline too.

NFL Week 8 Betting Tips

Carolina  Handicap -6.5  – 20/21

Carolina Moneyline – 1/3

1st Touchdown – Vincent Jackson 15/2

Carolina Winning Margin – 7-12  –  15/2 (Martin didn’t play – see below)

It’s worth noting that if Martin IS missing for the Bucs then the winning margin of 13-18 is worth a punt and certainly at odds of 14/1 !!

You can see his full write up here > Panthers v Bucs Betting Preview

Were any of you on it ? If you had placed £10 on each of the proposals then you would have seen returns of  £182.85 !! That’s a clear profit on the night of £142.85 !

We look forward to our tipsters selections for the full weekends games and hope for lots more BIG WINNING BETS !