  1. #1

    Default PSG v REAL MADRID

    Who wins?

    There's no Neymar for PSG as he is out with a foot injury but it's not too bad when you Angel DiMaria to step in for you !

    PSG are quality at home & Real Madrid often struggle away this year so I am going for a PSG win & BTTS. My correct score prediction is 3-1 PSG! that will take the tie to ET & who knows what will happen then.

    Whats your predictions?

  2. #2
    VIP Member UrABawBag2's Avatar
    glasgow

    Default Re: PSG v REAL MADRID

    real madrid 2-1 ..........................

Similar Threads

  1. Real Madrid - Sevilla
    By clubgowi in forum Football Tips, News and Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 22-03-2016, 21:43
  2. Champions League: Real Madrid - AS Roma
    By clubgowi in forum Football Tips, News and Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-03-2016, 20:51
  3. Borussia Dortmund v Real Madrid
    By Jimbo70 in forum Football Tips, News and Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 24-04-2013, 22:02
  4. Real Madrid AGAIN
    By EvilAdmin in forum Sports Betting & Gambling Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-08-2009, 10:37
  5. Real Madrid v Barcelona
    By Jimbo70 in forum The Social Lounge