User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 39

  1. #1

    Default Pokerstars Homegames is BACK!!

    Bonusbanter Weekly Bounty

    We've restarted out love of poker and restarted our Pokerstars Homegames. We will have an open cash table available 24/7 @ 0.02/0.05 & 0.05/0.10 should you wish more to be made available just let us know!

    Each Sunday at 8pm we will be running a Bonusbanter Bounty game, small stakes to unwind and blow of the steam of Saturday/Sunday betting! bring along your friends get them to join the homegames club!

    HOW TO JOIN THE FUN :

    Download Pokerstars (if you don't have it already)

    1. Open pokerstars & go to HOME GAMES tab
    2. Click - "join a poker club" button
    3. Enter Club id - 927355
    4. Enter invite code = Bonusbanter

    home games.gif

    The first game starts Sunday 4th March

    Entry is $4.05 with a share as bounty & the rest making up the prize pool.

    Starting chips is 3k with 10mins blinds

    Who's all up for it then??
    Last edited by BBTipster; 23-02-2018 at 13:21.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Pokerstars Homegames is BACK!!

    I need to deposit but I will be in definitely. Love taking you fishes money!

  3. #3

    OK that's me registered. Once we get enough interest in the weekly games (over 10-15 players) then I will put up a league structure.

    Bring it on!

  4. #4
    VIP Member UrABawBag2's Avatar
    glasgow

    work every 2nd week end 4th im working will try make following week.

  5. #5

    OK Mick, will pencil you in for a donation then :)

  6. #6

    accepted your invite @hendy27

    All ready for you to donate on Sunday :)

  7. #7
    VIP Member Holtender's Avatar
    Moreton in Marsh, Glos

    I've regged .............. I'm always willing to donate to my favorite charity

  8. #8

    Starts TONIGHT guys. Be there or be square!

  9. #9

    Congrats to @Holtender who laid low and then swooped at the end to run away with the victory.

    Only 6 players tonight but 2 or 3 more who couldn't get on due to invite errors etc so looking for more next week & get a good game going!

    Untitled.gif

  10. #10

  11. #11
    VIP Member Procli's Avatar
    Tromso, Norway

    I Will Come Play with yaa 😊

  12. #12

    YES Procli! Your donation is welcome to my holiday fund!!!

    See you there!

  13. #13

    there was only ever going to one winner last night after they brought their A game to the table. Done & dusted before first break!! Just kidding guys, I got some quality cards at the right time but had some good banter at the tables. Great to see @Procli back in the fold (literally lol) & Holtender again getting to the heads up!

    stars win.gif

  14. #14
    VIP Member Procli's Avatar
    Tromso, Norway

    Great game (well.. it was fun the 3-4 hands i played)
    Will be back next sunday

  15. #15
    VIP Member Holtender's Avatar
    Moreton in Marsh, Glos

    Well played Tip, I'm looking forward to getting my revenge next Sunday

  16. #16

    Registration OPEN for tonight.

    I may be a bit late (if I even make it) but have registered anyway so you can have a few of my chips before I arrive. Might be your only chance so get in early !!

  17. #17

    @Procli didn't turn up (not sure if it was fear or forgetfulness :)

    Anyway, took me a bit longer this week but 3 bounties (plus my own) & all the prizemoney was a nice touch. Hopefully more players next week as I want to boost my holiday fund a bit faster!

    GG all who played! Was good fun as always despite only 4 of us making it tonight.

    18 march.gif

  18. #18
    VIP Member Procli's Avatar
    Tromso, Norway

    Oh no.. i forgot!
    Watching Tiger Play great golf & setting up PokerTracker this evening!

    Well, that was the «official» story..

  19. #19

    LOL registration open for this Sundays game Procli :)

  20. #20

    THREE IN A ROW !!!!

    It really is starting to like a mismatch every week. We need new blood to challenge ! @Procli was washing his hair again I think! GG everyone & as usual some quality banter at the tables. @hendy27 outperforming himself & taking 2 bounties tonight but there was only ever going to be one winner :)

    3rd.gif

  21. #21
    VIP Member Procli's Avatar
    Tromso, Norway

    Why do i keep forgetting this...
    But the way im running at Pokerstars these days i already know how it would end...

  22. #22

    Quote Originally Posted by Procli View Post
    Why do i keep forgetting this...
    But the way im running at Pokerstars these days i already know how it would end...
    Well you can still outplay people after the flop. After all, its not the cards you have but the cards the other players "think" you have!!

  23. #23

    REGISTRATION OPEN FOR TONIGHT !!

    Can anyone stop me getting 4 wins in a row? Doubtful but you never know!

  24. #24
    VIP Member Holtender's Avatar
    Moreton in Marsh, Glos

    Quote Originally Posted by BBTipster View Post
    REGISTRATION OPEN FOR TONIGHT !!

    Can anyone stop me getting 4 wins in a row? Doubtful but you never know!
    I justify playing/donating to you by looking it as paying for tutoring, it's worth every penny for having the chance to play with and learn from a player of your calibre

  25. #25

    HAHA Holt lol

    Well, tonights game saw 6 of us take to the tables & it produced an insane result where the worst player out of all of us won!!

    But lets not take it away from @hendy27 just because he got dealt all the good cards & even when he didn't he managed to hit crazy outers. Well played Hendy ! And just to mention that NO, this isn't an April fools..... this actually happened!

    april 1st.gif

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-02-2012, 09:44
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 30-12-2011, 23:38
  3. PokerStars 150% Reload Bonus 'HOMEGAMES'
    By albertz11 in forum Top Poker Site Bonuses & Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14-03-2011, 06:42
  4. Pokerstars Collusion Money Back!
    By albertz11 in forum General Poker Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 28-10-2010, 19:13