  1. #1

    Default Syndicate week 25 weekend picks 2018

    Could all syndicate members please post their picks for this weekends games. As usual the format is below :

    Goals Galore (Both teams to score) - We will all pick 1 selection & place the following bets :

    1 x 12 fold @ 1
    2 x 6 folds @ 2 each

    Picks do not need to be on Betfred list. ANY games from 3pm onwards is good!

    Accumulator - We will all pick 1 selection & place the following bets :

    1 x 12 fold @ 1
    2 x 6 folds @ 2 each

    Total bets each week will be 10. All selections each week should be in by 8pm on the night before the matches, usually a Friday night.

    @uistdon
    @BBTipster
    @EvilAdmin
    @UrABawBag2
    @sef
    @hendy27
    @BettingBen
    @Jimbo70
    @GAZEMM16
    @Garydoc777
    @BrizzleBets
    @sporkka

    Don't forget to say if it's Home or Away or even a Draw you have chosen :

    If you would like more information on what the BonusBanter Betting & Gambling Syndicate is all about or how to join, then please click the banner below to see entry requirements, rules and current proposals and balances :

  2. #2

    Default Re: Syndicate week 25 weekend picks 2018

    Micks picks

    GG - Bayern v Shalke
    ACCY - H Napoli v Lazio

    Hendys picks

    GG - Everton v Crystal palace
    Accy - H Wolves v QPR

    My picks

    GG - Bolton v Fulham
    Accy - A Bolton v Fulham

  3. #3

    Uistdon

    GG - MK Dons v Portsmouth
    Accy - H Blackburn v Oldham

  4. #4
    VIP Member Garydoc777's Avatar

    GG Hanover
    Acca AZ Alkmar HOME

  5. #5
    VIP Member BrizzleBets's Avatar

    Acca - Bristol City
    GG - Southend Vs Wigan

  6. #6

    GG: Doncaster
    Acc: Livingstone

  7. #7

    Ive already posted on facebook so no need to post here unless

    A) i remove my facebook post so it doesnt get double posted by anyone here

    Or

    B) i post on facebook to let people know i have already posted to forum so it doesnt get double posted
    Last edited by BBTipster; 10-02-2018 at 11:13.

  8. #8
    VIP Member BettingBen's Avatar

    Gg cov v Accrington
    Accy Luton

  9. #9

    Raymie

    Gg - West ham v Watford
    Accy - A Southend v Wigan

  10. #10

    A Notts Forrest v Hull x2

  11. #11

    GG
    --
    Bayern v Shalke
    Everton v Crystal Palace

    Doncaster v Chartlon
    Coventry v Accrington
    West Ham v Watford
    Notts Forrest v Hull
    Morton v Dumbarton
    39.28
    biggie 783.18

    Accy
    ----
    H Napoli
    H Wolves
    A Fulham
    H Blackburn
    H AZ Alkmar
    H Bristol City

    H Livingston
    A Luton
    A Southend
    A Hull
    H Morton
    Last edited by sef; 10-02-2018 at 14:29.

  12. #12

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilAdmin View Post
    Ive already posted on facebook so no need to post here unless

    A) i remove my facebook post so it doesnt get double posted by anyone here

    Or

    B) i post on facebook to let people know i have already posted to forum so it doesnt get double posted

    Can you explain this tu more times so I get it right

  1. Week 20 picks - Syndicate
    By BBTipster in forum Football Proposals
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 18-12-2015, 22:29
  2. Week 19 picks - Syndicate
    Last Post: 12-12-2015, 13:08
  3. Week 14 picks - Syndicate
    Last Post: 07-11-2015, 10:16
  4. Week 13 picks - Syndicate
    By BBTipster in forum Football Proposals
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 31-10-2015, 18:25
  5. Week 5 picks - Syndicate
    Last Post: 05-09-2015, 22:39