  1. #1
    Administrator bonusbanter's Avatar
    May 2013

    Default NFL Week 1 Betting Tips 2017

    NEW ARTICLE POSTED ON OUR MAIN SITE

    NFL Week 1 Betting Tips 2017 Preview Here are my NFL Week 1 Betting Tips 2017 Preview. We took a break from the NFL tips last season but just couldn’t resist getting back into it. This is REAL football & none of your namby-pamby soccer nonsense with players diving & cheating…… mainly because there are 400 referees, […]
    View the full article here >> NFL Week 1 Betting Tips 2017

  2. #2

    Default Re: NFL Week 1 Betting Tips 2017

    It all kicks off tonight with Chiefs v Patriots. Looks easy-ish on paper for the Pats. I've had a couple of small punts.

    Patriots to score every quarter - 2/1
    Gronk, Hogan & Brooks combine over 2.5 TDs - 3/1
    Hogan 1st TD - 14/1

    What are you guys on ?

  3. #3

    NFL Ohhhh yeah

  4. #4

    Well that escalated quickly! What a 4th quarter from Alex Smith & the Chiefs.

  5. #5
    VIP Member UrABawBag2's Avatar
    glasgow

    Quote Originally Posted by BBTipster View Post
    Well that escalated quickly! What a 4th quarter from Alex Smith & the Chiefs.

    pats need to get that Defence in order

  6. #6

    What you betting this weekend Mick ? I've gone for a 5fold so far on the handicap but will add more bets if I get funds from todays bets !!

    Bills
    Steelers
    Rams
    Packers
    Cardinals

  7. #7

    Lets see yer coupons @hendy27 & @UrABawBag2

  8. #8

    My wee accy for interest
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version.

Name:	IMG_1627.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	75.5 KB
ID:	1577

  9. #9

    Cardinals defence collapsed 4th quarter. Bengals were shocking & Dalton had an utter nightmare game. Thankfully though the Packers beat the Hawks

    Gooooooooooooo Packers!!!!

  10. #10
    VIP Member UrABawBag2's Avatar
    glasgow

    bengals beat my accy had a single on cowboys -6 tho.

  11. #11

    I had the Giants to beat Cowboys but pre-match reports had said that Ezekiel Elliott wouldnt play. Add to thag the Giants had Odell Beckham jnr injured (again not mentioned) & i was left with a bum bet on Giants lol.

    Small Saints/Broncos double for me tonight

  12. #12
    VIP Member UrABawBag2's Avatar
    glasgow

    peterson 1st td 10/1 and to score a brace 0/1

    saints -3.5 11/4
    broncos -3 10/11

    double

  13. #13

    I had Peterson score 1st & Saints win single at 22/1. Was a poor showing by Peterson to be honest........ perhaps the Vikings knew all his strengths & shut him down easily !

Similar Threads

  1. NFL Week 4 Betting Tips 2015
    By bonusbanter in forum Sports Betting & Gambling Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-10-2015, 08:39
  2. NFL Week 9 Betting Tips
    Last Post: 04-11-2014, 20:22
  3. NFL Week 7 Betting Tips
    By bonusbanter in forum Sports Betting & Gambling Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 19-10-2014, 00:10
  4. NFL Week 6 Betting Tips
    Last Post: 12-10-2014, 12:40