  1. #1

    Default SYNDICATE - Week 3 2017/18 Selections

    We came close last week with 8 out of 10 on the big accy winning. That would have given us a big 4 figure payday! Onwards & upwards

    Could all syndicate members please post their picks for this weekends games. As usual the format is below :

    Goals Galore (Both teams to score) - We will all pick 1 selection & place the following bets :

    1 x 12 fold @ 1
    2 x 6 folds @ 2 each

    Picks must be on this list for GG

    15:00 Crystal Palace v Swansea Cashout
    15:00 Huddersfield v Southampton Cashout
    15:00 Newcastle v West Ham Cashout
    15:00 Watford v Brighton Cashout
    15:00 Birmingham v Reading Cashout
    15:00 Burton v Sheff Wed Cashout
    15:00 Cardiff v QPR Cashout
    15:00 Middlesbrough v Preston Cashout
    15:00 Sheff Utd v Derby Cashout
    15:00 AFC Wimbledon v Doncaster Cashout
    15:00 Blackburn v MK Dons Cashout
    15:00 Blackpool v Oldham Cashout
    15:00 Bristol Rovers v Fleetwood Cashout
    15:00 Oxford v Shrewsbury Cashout
    15:00 Plymouth v Scunthorpe Cashout
    15:00 Rochdale v Bury Cashout
    15:00 Rotherham v Charlton Cashout
    15:00 Walsall v Bradford Cashout
    15:00 Wigan v Portsmouth Cashout
    15:00 Barnet v Stevenage Cashout
    15:00 Cheltenham v Exeter Cashout
    15:00 Grimsby v Wycombe Cashout
    15:00 Mansfield v Luton Cashout
    15:00 Newport v Chesterfield Cashout
    15:00 Swindon v Crawley Cashout
    15:00 Yeovil v Coventry Cashout
    15:00 Aldershot v Chester Cashout
    15:00 Ebbsfleet v Gateshead Cashout
    15:00 Sutton United v Maidstone United Cashout
    15:00 Tranmere v Boreham Wood Cashout
    15:00 Wrexham v Woking Cashout
    15:00 Celtic v St Johnstone Cashout
    15:00 Kilmarnock v Hamilton Cashout
    15:00 Partick v Aberdeen Cashout
    15:00 Brechin v Inverness
    15:00 Morton v Livingston
    15:00 St Mirren v Dundee United
    16:15 Nantes v Lyon Cashout
    17:00 Benevento v Bologna Cashout
    17:00 Genoa v Juventus Cashout
    17:15 Deportivo Alaves v Barcelona Cashout
    17:30 Man Utd v Leicester Cashout
    17:30 Dortmund v Hertha Berlin Cashout
    19:00 Amiens SC v Nice Cashout
    19:00 Bordeaux v Troyes Cashout
    19:00 Caen v Metz Cashout
    19:00 Dijon v Montpellier Cashout
    19:00 Toulouse v Rennes Cashout
    19:15 Girona v Malaga Cashout
    19:15 Levante v Deportivo La Coruna Cashout
    21:15 Las Palmas v Atletico Madrid Cashout

    Accumulator - We will all pick 1 selection & place the following bets :

    1 x 12 fold @ 1
    2 x 6 folds @ 2 each

    Total bets each week will be 10. All selections each week should be in by 8pm on the night before the matches, usually a Friday night.

    @uistdon
    @BBTipster
    @EvilAdmin
    @UrABawBag2
    @sef
    @hendy27
    @BettingBen
    @Jimbo70
    @GAZEMM16
    @Garydoc777
    @BrizzleBets
    @sporkka

    Don't forget to say if it's Home or Away or even a Draw you have chosen :

    If you would like more information on what the BonusBanter Betting & Gambling Syndicate is all about or how to join, then please click the banner below to see entry requirements, rules and current proposals and balances :

    Last edited by sef; 25-08-2017 at 16:37.

  2. #2

    Default Re: SYNDICATE - Week 3 2017/18 Selections

    BTTS - Rochdale v Bury
    Accy - H Cardifff v QPR

  3. #3
    is a splendid one to behold hendy27's Avatar

    BTTS St Mirren v Dundee Utd
    ACCY Dumbarton v Dunfermline AWAY

  4. #4

    Wigan x2

  5. #5
    VIP Member UrABawBag2's Avatar
    glasgow

    BTTS bristol rovers v fleetwood
    ACCY man utd v leicester

  6. #6
    is just beginning his journey here BettingBen's Avatar

    BTTS - burton v sheff weds
    ACCY - Brentford v wolves - away win

  7. #7

    GG - Grimsby v wycombe

    accy M'boro v Preston HOME.

  8. #8

    GG Hartlepool

    Acc: Rochdale

  9. #9
    is just beginning his journey here Garydoc777's Avatar

    GG = Yeovil v Coventry
    Acca = Ayr v Arbroath- HOME win

  10. #10

    H Plymouth v Scunthorpe x2

  11. #11

    GG
    --
    Rochdale v Bury
    St Mirren v Dundee Utd

    Hartlepool (NOT ON LIST)
    Yeovil v Coventry
    Plymouth v Scunthorpe
    Accy
    ----
    H Cardiff
    A Dunfermline
    H Wigan
    H Man Utd
    A Wolves
    H Middlesbrough

    H Rochdale
    H Ayr
    H Plymouth

  12. #12
    is just beginning his journey here sporkka's Avatar
    Aug 2017

    GG = Newcastle v West Ham
    Acca = Oxford Utd
    Last edited by sporkka; 25-08-2017 at 18:50.

  13. #13
    VIP Member BrizzleBets's Avatar

    GG - Sutton United v Maidstone
    ACCA - Sheffield Wednesday - Away

  14. #14

    GG
    --
    Rochdale v Bury
    St Mirren v Dundee Utd

    Hartlepool (NOT ON LIST)
    Yeovil v Coventry
    Plymouth v Scunthorpe
    Werder Bremen v Bayern Munich (NOT ON LIST)
    Sutton United v Maidstone

    Accy
    ----
    H Cardiff
    A Dunfermline
    H Wigan
    H Man Utd
    A Wolves
    H Middlesbrough

    H Rochdale
    H Ayr
    H Plymouth
    H Oxford
    A Sheff Wed

  15. #15

    GG
    --
    Rochdale v Bury
    St Mirren v Dundee Utd

    Mansfield v Luton
    Yeovil v Coventry
    Plymouth v Scunthorpe
    Werder Bremen v Bayern Munich
    Sutton Utd v Maidstone
    Watford v Brighton

    Accy
    ----
    H Cardiff
    A Dunfermline
    H Wigan
    H Man Utd
    A Wolves
    H Middlesbrough

    H Rochdale
    H Ayr
    H Plymouth
    H Oxford
    A Sheff Wed
    H Watford

  16. #16

    wow. Last week we were only 2 away from hitting the big accy. This week we ONLY get 2 correct on big accy. Well done @hendy27 & @BBTipster who got there selections correct :-) and shame on the other 10 of you who get a MUST TRY HARDER report card. Never even got a sweat this week ! The BTTS line was about 5 or 6 teams short.

    We'll just call this week a miss & move on I think!

  17. #17
    is a splendid one to behold hendy27's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by BBTipster View Post
    wow. Last week we were only 2 away from hitting the big accy. This week we ONLY get 2 correct on big accy. Well done @hendy27 & @BBTipster who got there selections correct :-) and shame on the other 10 of you who get a MUST TRY HARDER report card. Never even got a sweat this week ! The BTTS line was about 5 or 6 teams short.

    We'll just call this week a miss & move on I think!
    Jesus its not that difficult lads

Similar Threads

  1. Betting syndicate - Running total & Bets 2017/18
    By BBTipster in forum BonusBanter Betting/Gambling Syndicate
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 17-09-2017, 09:13
  2. SYNDICATE - Week 2 2017/18 Selections
    By BBTipster in forum Football Proposals
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 22-08-2017, 08:10
  3. SYNDICATE - Week 1 2017/18 Selections
    By BBTipster in forum Football Proposals
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-08-2017, 20:56
  4. SYNDICATE - Top Scorer Bet 2017/18
    By EvilAdmin in forum Free Bet Challenge
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-08-2017, 11:30
  5. Bonusbanter Betting Syndicate 2017/18 - ENTRIES
    By BBTipster in forum BonusBanter Betting/Gambling Syndicate
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-08-2017, 11:29