User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 54

  1. #1

    Default Poker league on 32red

    The league is here!!!!!!

    Playing on 32red every Monday & Friday 8pm (late reg til 9pm) Sarting on Monday 14th August for 10 weeks

    HOW DO I JOIN IN ?

    1. Click here to download 32red poker >> http://bit.ly/AIYH
    2. Look under SPECIALS tab
    3. Our League is named AIYH League
    4. No password required, just hit JOIN

    Buy In/ Structure
    --------------------
    6 buy in
    1 rebuy allowed
    Optional add on after 60 mins for 5k chips
    2k start stack
    8 min blinds

    Prizes
    ------
    Estimated 250 league prize pool and will be awarded as follows...

    League winner 130
    2nd 80
    3rd 40

    *Please note this is an estimate based on the amount of players in the warm ups and may change depending on the amount of players each game.*

    League Points Structure
    ------------------------------
    You get a point just for turning up :)

    Additional points are awarded as 1 point per player with top 3 recieving extra points
    example*
    20 players
    20th - 1+1 2pts
    19th - 1+2 3pts
    18th - 1+3 4pts
    and so on....
    17th - 5pts
    16th - 6pts
    15th - 7pts
    14th - 8pts
    13th - 9pts
    12th - 10pts
    11th - 11pts
    10th - 12pts
    9th - 13pts
    8th - 14pts
    7th - 15pts
    6th - 16pts
    5th - 17pts
    4th - 18pts
    extra points for top 3
    3rd - 19+2 = 21pts
    2nd - 20+4 - 24pts
    1st - 21+6 - 27pts

    Freeroll
    --------
    50 Freeroll
    To qualify for the freeroll you must have played 14+ league games.
    Qualifying players will recieve a ticket for this in their 32red account

    The folks at 32red have kindly offered to charge no rake and the 1 fee will go towards the final prizes, which means the more people play, the bigger the prize. So get telling your friends, also if you are on FB.. Like and share all league posts far and wide. :) https://www.facebook.com/groups/1530620527241276/

    If you don't already have an account then click the banner to get 32red poker
    Last edited by BBTipster; 14-08-2017 at 11:38.

  2. #26

    Default Re: Poker league on 32red

    Well done @keatsy & the cashers too

    Not sure if i will make Fridays but hopefully i will to get revenge on hendy

  3. #27

    It's almost time for game 2 of the AIYH league.

    Great game on Monday with 11 players so Keatsy is looking to increase the lead at the top after a great win in the first game. Yachstman44 is looking for revenge. Mac.curtis is looking to keep the dream alive and stay out of his bubble curse and spawnyhoor and leoelisboa are fighting it out at the other end.

    Only the second game though so it's all to play for. Let's beat the 11 player record and go for 20 or 30 :)

    Like, share and get everyone involved.

    Graham Keatings you should have a ticket for tonight buy in in your account

    Click the banner to get 32red and get involved

  4. #28

    Online Poker Welcome Bonus

    Massive well done to Kemo for taking top spot on Friday and to the other cashers.

    Game 2 of the league seen a shuffle of places and the league now looks like this.........

    Mac.Curtis - 24pts
    Kemo - 22pts
    Keatsy - 21pts
    Yachtsman44 - 15pts
    Holt3nder - 18pts
    Hendythehawk - 12pts
    Sefpoker - 10pts
    -Azrael- - 6pts
    Steviec_7 - 6pts
    pbtrumpet - 4pts
    spawnyhoor - 3pts
    kingy1912 - 2pts
    leoelisboa - 2pts

    It's never too late to get involved so make sure you are there on Monday night..... Reg is open :)

    Click to download
    Online Poker Welcome Bonus

  5. #29

    It's all to play for tonight folks.

    Going into league game 3 ..Kemo is fighting to keep top spot and the rest of us looking to take him down.

    Click to get 32red

  6. #30

    The fight is on....

    After only game 3 of the AIYH league..... it looks like this....

    Mac.Curtis - 43pts
    Holt3nder - 28pts
    Keatsy - 28pts
    Kemo - 26pts
    Hendythehawk - 25pts
    Yachtsman44 - 24pts
    kingy1912 - 18pts
    Sefpoker - 18pts
    -Azrael- - 12pts
    leoelisboa - 7pts
    pbtrumpet - 7pts
    Steviec_7 - 6pts
    spawnyhoor - 3pts
    _TheGatherer_ - 2pts

    Who can stop Mac.Curtis reign of teror? Get yourselves in on Friday and see if you can :)

    If you aint involved yet then now's the time to get involved. Like share and click the banner to download 32red

  7. #31

    Tonight see's game 4 of AIYH league. Make sure you're in :) It's gonna be a goodun :)

    Click to download

  8. #32

    Here's how the league is looking going into tonights game.

    Mac.Curtis - 52pts
    Hendythehawk - 43pts
    Keatsy - 43pts
    Holt3nder - 40pts
    Kemo - 29pts
    Yachtsman44 - 29pts
    Sefpoker - 24pts
    kingy1912 - 22pts
    -Azrael- - 12pts
    spawnyhoor - 11pts
    _TheGatherer_ - 9pts
    leoelisboa - 7pts
    pbtrumpet - 7pts
    Steviec_7 - 6pts
    AYUSHI - 2pts

    It's still early in the league so get involved

  9. #33

    No bad beat story tonight I'm afraid folks, finally held up n took it down 🎈🎉🎊 😂😂😂

    10 runners tonight and as always some great play, some not bad play and some very questionable play 😂 All in all a fantastic game!

    Make sure you all get involved on Friday 😁😁

  10. #34

    Well played Sef. Some highly "entertaining" plays on monday ! Just like the old days lol

  11. #35

    Aye it was fun mate. lol. What it's all about.

    I thought I had posted the updated league list!?

    Well here it is anyway...

    Mac.Curtis - 60pts
    Holt3nder - 51pts
    Keatsy - 50pts
    Hendythehawk - 49pts
    Kemo - 43pts
    Sefpoker - 41pts
    Yachtsman44 - 31pts
    kingy1912 - 27pts
    -Azrael- - 12pts
    spawnyhoor - 11pts
    pbtrumpet - 10pts
    _TheGatherer_ - 9pts
    leoelisboa - 7pts
    Steviec_7 - 6pts
    cboysnr - 4pts
    AYUSHI - 2pts

    Who is all in tonight?

  12. #36

    Bit of a change tonight..... 9pm kick off guys..... get involved

  13. #37

    Apologies for the lack of communication this week folks... Been moving house and it's a nightmare to get posting on here from my phone. I'll get everything caught up and posted over the weekend. Hope to see more of you involved going into the second half of the league. 👍👍

  14. #38

    So going into game 9 and almost at the halfway point Al is still sitting at the top. Can you stop him?

    Mac.Curtis - 93pts
    Holt3nder - 82pts
    Hendythehawk - 65pts
    Kemo - 64pts
    Keatsy - 58pts
    Sefpoker - 52pts
    kingy1912 - 47pts
    Yachtsman44 - 46pts
    spawnyhoor - 15pts
    -Azrael- - 12pts
    pbtrumpet - 10pts
    _TheGatherer_ - 9pts
    leoelisboa - 7pts
    Steviec_7 - 6pts
    cboysnr - 4pts
    THEMERRICK - 4pts
    Lexx82 - 3pts
    _FEAR_ME_ - 3pts
    AYUSHI - 2pts

    Click the banner to get involved

  15. #39

    Hey all,

    First of all, apologies.

    Hendy pointed out tonight that the league hasn't been updated here. I'm not sure whats happening with my posting but seems to be an issue on a few different sites, telling me i've posted then nothing showing up. I'd appreciate it if someone could tell me on FB on a Tuesday and Sunday if my posts aint appeared so I can sort it.

    Anyway another great game tonight. The league now looks like this.

    Holt3nder - 111pts
    Mac.Curtis - 109pts
    Keatsy - 105pts
    Hendythehawk - 97pts
    Kemo - 88pts
    kingy1912 - 76pts
    Sefpoker - 67pts
    Yachtsman44 - 64pts
    THEMERRICK - 22pts
    spawnyhoor - 18pts
    -Azrael- - 12pts
    pbtrumpet - 10pts
    _TheGatherer_ - 9pts
    cboysnr - 8pts
    leoelisboa - 7pts
    Steviec_7 - 6pts
    Lexx82 - 3pts
    _FEAR_ME_ - 3pts
    AYUSHI - 2pts

  16. #40

    Hendy Sneaking into 3rd after Monday's game and it's getting exciting now.

    Holt3nder - 118pts
    Mac.Curtis - 114pts
    Hendythehawk - 113pts
    Keatsy - 108pts
    Kemo - 98pts
    kingy1912 - 89pts
    Sefpoker - 71pts
    Yachtsman44 - 70pts
    THEMERRICK - 22pts
    spawnyhoor - 18pts
    -Azrael- - 12pts
    cboysnr - 10pts
    pbtrumpet - 10pts
    _TheGatherer_ - 9pts
    leoelisboa - 7pts
    Steviec_7 - 6pts
    Lexx82 - 3pts
    _FEAR_ME_ - 3pts
    AYUSHI - 2pts

    Make sure you get yourself in tonight.

  17. #41
    VIP Member Procli's Avatar
    Tromso, Norway

    Oh no... a league and i missed it!!!

  18. #42

    still 6 games left mate....

  19. #43

    Make sure you're all in tonight folks. 6 games left of this league and there won't be much of a break before the next so get to know the players and win some nice cash :)

    Here's how the league looks

    Holt3nder - 124pts
    Mac.Curtis - 119pts
    Hendythehawk - 117pts
    Keatsy - 117pts
    Kemo - 110pts
    kingy1912 - 89pts
    Yachtsman44 - 85pts
    Sefpoker - 74pts
    THEMERRICK - 22pts
    spawnyhoor - 18pts
    -Azrael- - 12pts
    cboysnr - 12pts
    pbtrumpet - 10pts
    _TheGatherer_ - 9pts
    leoelisboa - 7pts
    Steviec_7 - 6pts
    Lexx82 - 3pts
    _FEAR_ME_ - 3pts
    AYUSHI - 2pts

    See you at 8pm :)

    Click the banner to download

  20. #44
    VIP Member Procli's Avatar
    Tromso, Norway

    Quote Originally Posted by sef View Post
    still 6 games left mate....
    Im in! :) Looking forward to it!

  21. #45
    is a splendid one to behold hendy27's Avatar

    Holidays coming up in October league needs to be postponed for 2 weeks

    Thanks in advance

  22. #46

    Quote Originally Posted by hendy27 View Post

  23. #47

    Well done kingy1912 on a nice win tonight, closing the gap and winning 57.50 and well done to the other cashers. Keatsy moves back into the money after finishing above hendythehawk.

    It's going to be an exciting last 5 games so make sure you get involved by clicking the banner

    Holt3nder - 132pts
    Mac.Curtis - 126pts
    Keatsy - 121pts
    Hendythehawk - 120pts
    Kemo - 115pts
    kingy1912 - 106pts
    Yachtsman44 - 96pts
    Sefpoker - 76pts
    THEMERRICK - 22pts
    spawnyhoor - 18pts
    _FEAR_ME_ - 17pts
    -Azrael- - 12pts
    cboysnr - 12pts
    pbtrumpet - 10pts
    _TheGatherer_ - 9pts
    leoelisboa - 7pts
    Procli_74 - 6pts
    Steviec_7 - 6pts
    Lexx82 - 3pts
    AYUSHI - 2pts

  24. #48

    8pm it all kicks off tonight.... make sure you don't miss it!!

  25. #49

    And Mac.Curtis sits top going into tonights game after a good win on Friday putting him top and winning 52 on the night. Make sure you're in tonight 8pm.

    Mac.Curtis - 140pts
    Holt3nder - 136pts
    Keatsy - 129pts
    Hendythehawk - 123pts
    Kemo - 115pts
    kingy1912 - 106pts
    Yachtsman44 - 101pts
    Sefpoker - 88pts
    THEMERRICK - 24pts
    spawnyhoor - 18pts
    _FEAR_ME_ - 17pts
    -Azrael- - 12pts
    cboysnr - 12pts
    pbtrumpet - 10pts
    _TheGatherer_ - 9pts
    leoelisboa - 7pts
    Procli_74 - 6pts
    Steviec_7 - 6pts
    Lexx82 - 3pts
    AYUSHI - 2pts

  26. #50

    and the gap gets wider at the top.....

    Strange game tonight with more late reggers than starters. Lots of good, bad and ugly play which makes this league as fun/interesting as it is. :)

    Mac.Curtis takes the lead to 11 points at the top whil keatsy extends his third place lead and closes the gap on 2nd..... It's all to play for in the final 3 games so get involved.

    Mac.Curtis - 151pts
    Holt3nder - 140pts
    Keatsy - 136pts
    Hendythehawk - 129pts
    Kemo - 115pts
    kingy1912 - 109pts
    Yachtsman44 - 115pts
    Sefpoker - 96pts
    _FEAR_ME_ - 34pts
    THEMERRICK - 24pts
    spawnyhoor - 18pts
    cboysnr - 14pts
    -Azrael- - 12pts
    pbtrumpet - 10pts
    _TheGatherer_ - 9pts
    leoelisboa - 7pts
    Procli_74 - 6pts
    Steviec_7 - 6pts
    Lexx82 - 3pts
    AYUSHI - 2pts

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Winter League Scores - 32red
    By BBTipster in forum BonusBanter Freerolls & Leagues
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-12-2012, 13:34
  2. Pokerbanter 32Red league match 4
    By EvilAdmin in forum BonusBanter Freerolls & Leagues
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 28-10-2012, 20:03
  3. Pokerbanter 32Red league Match 3
    By EvilAdmin in forum BonusBanter Freerolls & Leagues
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 24-10-2012, 16:53
  4. Pokerbanter 32Red league Match 2
    By EvilAdmin in forum BonusBanter Freerolls & Leagues
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-10-2012, 10:01
  5. Pokerbanter Winter League - 32Red
    By BBTipster in forum BonusBanter Freerolls & Leagues
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 07-10-2012, 13:53

32red bonus code

32red bonuses