User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 57 of 57

  1. #1

    Default Poker league on 32red

    The league is here!!!!!!

    Playing on 32red every Monday & Friday 8pm (late reg til 9pm) Sarting on Monday 14th August for 10 weeks

    HOW DO I JOIN IN ?

    1. Click here to download 32red poker >> http://bit.ly/AIYH
    2. Look under SPECIALS tab
    3. Our League is named AIYH League
    4. No password required, just hit JOIN

    Buy In/ Structure
    --------------------
    6 buy in
    1 rebuy allowed
    Optional add on after 60 mins for 5k chips
    2k start stack
    8 min blinds

    Prizes
    ------
    Estimated 250 league prize pool and will be awarded as follows...

    League winner 130
    2nd 80
    3rd 40

    *Please note this is an estimate based on the amount of players in the warm ups and may change depending on the amount of players each game.*

    League Points Structure
    ------------------------------
    You get a point just for turning up :)

    Additional points are awarded as 1 point per player with top 3 recieving extra points
    example*
    20 players
    20th - 1+1 2pts
    19th - 1+2 3pts
    18th - 1+3 4pts
    and so on....
    17th - 5pts
    16th - 6pts
    15th - 7pts
    14th - 8pts
    13th - 9pts
    12th - 10pts
    11th - 11pts
    10th - 12pts
    9th - 13pts
    8th - 14pts
    7th - 15pts
    6th - 16pts
    5th - 17pts
    4th - 18pts
    extra points for top 3
    3rd - 19+2 = 21pts
    2nd - 20+4 - 24pts
    1st - 21+6 - 27pts

    Freeroll
    --------
    50 Freeroll
    To qualify for the freeroll you must have played 14+ league games.
    Qualifying players will recieve a ticket for this in their 32red account

    The folks at 32red have kindly offered to charge no rake and the 1 fee will go towards the final prizes, which means the more people play, the bigger the prize. So get telling your friends, also if you are on FB.. Like and share all league posts far and wide. :) https://www.facebook.com/groups/1530620527241276/

    If you don't already have an account then click the banner to get 32red poker
    Last edited by BBTipster; 14-08-2017 at 11:38.

  2. #51

    Default Re: Poker league on 32red

    3 TO GO....

    Make sure you're all in tonight folks. 8pm. see you there.

  3. #52

    A massive well done to Holt3nd3r for stealing the league in the final game. Also a massive well done to Mac.Curtis and Keatsy on making the podium.

    Prizes
    -------
    Holt3nd3r - 150
    Mac.Curtis - 95
    keatsy - 55

    *Prizes will be added to your account in the next few days*

    It's bee a fantastic league, I would like to thank everyone for joining in and making it the funfest it was.

    Now with the league now sadly at an end we will be running a 50 freeroll for those that played 75% of game. (i'll post the list up in a different post when the freeroll has been put in the lobby)

    I'll be looking at getting the new league up and running in the next couple of weeks so feel free to give me plenty of feedback and thoughts on what you would like to see.

    Thanks and see you at the tables again soon :)

  4. #53

    Congrats @Holtender on a fine win. I played a few of the games and the standard was tough so a great league to win!

    Also well done on the podium places and anyone who took part !

  5. #54

    Ok guys.... As promised there is going to be a 50 freeroll next week. The players who qualify are below. Also, which day is best for everyone (pick 2 days n we'll try get something everyone can make.

    Sunday or Wednesday for me. 👍👍

    Players in freeroll...

    Holt3nd3r
    Mac.Curtis
    keatsy
    Hendythehawk
    Sefpoker
    Kemo
    kingy1912
    Yachtsman44

  6. #55

    Thought I'd posted in here.

    Hendy make sure you're in the freeroll tonight. Already registered so just need to turn up. See you at 8pm

  7. #56

    Who won?? Bet it was that luckbag @hendy27

  8. #57

    Think Holt won it mate

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Winter League Scores - 32red
    By BBTipster in forum BonusBanter Freerolls & Leagues
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-12-2012, 13:34
  2. Pokerbanter 32Red league match 4
    By EvilAdmin in forum BonusBanter Freerolls & Leagues
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 28-10-2012, 20:03
  3. Pokerbanter 32Red league Match 3
    By EvilAdmin in forum BonusBanter Freerolls & Leagues
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 24-10-2012, 16:53
  4. Pokerbanter 32Red league Match 2
    By EvilAdmin in forum BonusBanter Freerolls & Leagues
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-10-2012, 10:01
  5. Pokerbanter Winter League - 32Red
    By BBTipster in forum BonusBanter Freerolls & Leagues
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 07-10-2012, 13:53

32red bonus code

32red bonuses