  1. #1

    Default Colossus 2017/18

    Anything new on the gripevine Bb? Looking forward to season starting again. This betting on teams I've never heard of is getting out of control 😂

  2. #2

    Default Re: Colossus 2017/18

    NFL starts soon !! Plus a new user interface and experience coming soon :)

Similar Threads

  1. EPL Champions 2017/18
    By bonusbanter in forum Sports Betting & Gambling Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-08-2017, 22:07
  2. Bonusbanter Betting Syndicate 2017/18 - ENTRIES
    By BBTipster in forum BonusBanter Betting/Gambling Syndicate
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-08-2017, 11:29
  3. SPFL Title 2017/18
    By bonusbanter in forum Sports Betting & Gambling Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-08-2017, 11:27
  4. Nfl 2017/18
    By BBTipster in forum Sports Betting & Gambling Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 31-07-2017, 11:37
  5. Cheltenham Festival 2017 Preview
    By bonusbanter in forum Sports Betting & Gambling Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 27-02-2017, 12:35