  1. #1

    Default SYNDICATE - Top Scorer Bet 2017/18

    Do we fancy this again this year? Usually 12.50ew (pays top 6 places) on top scorer in EPL with Paddypower and £2 free bets for each goal scored??

    lists not up yet but 12 of us in Syndicate. £2 of our entry fee will go towards this bet but will give us lots of free bets during season plus hopefully a nice winner at the end.

    Post your preferred option in here & we will go with the majority decision on who to bet as usual. Only one selection please.
    Last edited by BBTipster; 02-08-2017 at 11:01.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Syndicate Top Scorer Bet

    I think Kane will guarantee us a shitload of free bets & good chance of scooping the win but Lacazette could be nice value for Arsenal. He absolutely banged goals in for fun last season in Ligue 1

  3. #3

    Quote Originally Posted by BBTipster View Post
    I think Kane will guarantee us a shitload of free bets & good chance of scooping the win but Lacazette could be nice value for Arsenal. He absolutely banged goals in for fun last season in Ligue 1
    But can he do it on a cold night in Stoke 🙈😂😂

  4. #4

    My final vote goes for Kane

    Votes so far by Syndicate members

    Kane - 1

  5. #5
    is just beginning his journey here BettingBen's Avatar

    Default Re: SYNDICATE - Top Scorer Bet 2017/18

    Harry Kane all day long he'll bang loads in! 👍🏻

  6. #6

    Votes so far by Syndicate members

    Kane - 2

  7. #7

    Make it 3. If its a gtd of 20-25 free bets this coming season it has to be Kane. Final answer @BBTipster 'arry Kane

  8. #8

    Votes so far by Syndicate members

    Kane - 3

  9. #9
    VIP Member BrizzleBets's Avatar

    I think Lukaku will do well and also Mane but won't score as many as Kane.

    So he gets my vote.

    Kane - 4

  10. #10
    is a splendid one to behold hendy27's Avatar

    On nose £25 win Arrrrryyyy Kane

  11. #11
    VIP Member UrABawBag2's Avatar
    glasgow

    aguerro but kane a good shout, still be leaving it till last day incase any 1 sigs big name striker

  12. #12

    Kane - 5
    Aguero - 1

  13. #13

    Nightmare. Paddypower WILL NOT be doing this promotion this year and they have today confirmed it on twitter. Its a pity as it was a great offer the past few years. I will have a look at other offers around to see if we can do something else but most other offers are nowhere near as good as this one

  14. #14
    is just beginning his journey here sporkka's Avatar
    Aug 2017

    My vote goes to Alexis Sánchez

  15. #15

    I reckon Lukaku will be a good shout this season

  16. #16

    Quote Originally Posted by BBTipster View Post
    Nightmare. Paddypower WILL NOT be doing this promotion this year and they have today confirmed it on twitter. Its a pity as it was a great offer the past few years. I will have a look at other offers around to see if we can do something else but most other offers are nowhere near as good as this one
    Read this guys.

  17. #17

    Read it..... I still think Lukaku lol

  18. #18

    Tell Paddy Power to piss off :)

    Aguero all day long this season.

  19. #19

    Quote Originally Posted by uistdon View Post
    Tell Paddy Power to piss off :)

    Aguero all day long this season.
    Hearing Chelsea are making serious enquiries about Aguero as replacemtn for the outgoing Costa

  1. EURO 2016 Top Scorer
    By clubgowi in forum Football Tips, News and Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-06-2016, 21:03
  2. Premier League top scorer (syndicate)
    By BBTipster in forum Football Proposals
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-08-2015, 14:34
  3. Premiership Top Scorer 2013/14
    By hendy27 in forum Football Tips, News and Discussion
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 27-08-2013, 11:36
  4. Scottish top scorer
    By EvilAdmin in forum Sports Betting & Gambling Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-09-2010, 05:51
  5. Premiership top scorer
    By EvilAdmin in forum Sports Betting & Gambling Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-07-2009, 15:13