  1. #1

    Default Betting syndicate - Running total & Bets 2017/18

    This is a private betting syndicate for BonusBanter members only.

    If you are interested in joining then please click THIS LINK FOR DETAILS ON HOW AND WHEN YOU CAN JOIN :

    Last edited by BBTipster; 07-08-2017 at 11:35.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Betting syndicate - Running total & Bets 2017

    OK guys, below is the list of members we have officially for this year.

    The proposal to start the funds this year is that we all input 22

    That gives us a starting pot of 264

    25 will be used to place our usual 25 bet on Paddypower special offer on this years EPL top scorer bet. We pick a player to bet 25 on the top scorer market in the EPL & every goal he scores we receive a 2 FREE BET. The offer for this should be up soon & you need to go HERE to make your selection.

    The remaining 239 will go towards the annual fund which we will use to place the weekly bets.

    With 12 of us this year we will have to change the format slightly from last year. Every week we will place the following bets

    Goals Galore (Both teams to score) - We will all pick 1 selection & place the following bets :

    1 x 12 fold @ 1
    2 x 6 folds @ 2 each

    Accumulator - We will all pick 1 selection & place the following bets :

    1 x 12 fold @ 1
    2 x 6 folds @ 2 each

    Total bets each week will be 10. All selections each week should be in by 8pm on the night before the matches, usually a Friday night.

    First things first & we need payments in. As always myself & 1 other will place all the bets each week & post the final lists in the forum here, on our TWITTER page & also on our FACEBOOK group (join those if you haven't already)

    Payment can be made by Paypal, Bank Transfer, Revolut or Skrill. Post in here or message myself or @sef with how you want to pay. We have 7 days to get all the payments in. Once you've paid go & make your TOP SCORER bet selection.

    I will keep list of who has paid as we go in here. Here are this years members to start off the season !!

    @uistdon @BBTipster @EvilAdmin @UrABawBag2 @sef @hendy27 @BettingBen @Jimbo70 @GAZEMM16 @Garydoc777 @BrizzleBets @sporkka

    Any questions on format or how to use the forum then ask away, i'm sure all you newcomers will suss it out. Let's make this a winning season & pick up some huge wins !!

    ALL MEMBERS ABOVE NOW FUULY PAID !!
    Last edited by BBTipster; 05-08-2017 at 10:50.

  3. #3

    Prefer that format. As good as the BTTS WIN bet is it returns hardly anything last year.
    Could always do a 50p 12fold with out accy pick for fun

  4. #4

    Default Re: Betting syndicate - Running total & Bets 2017/18

    starting pot of 264

    Week 1 coupons - 10

    New Balance - 254

  5. #5

    Week 1 coupons - 10
    Week 2 coupons - 10
    Week 3 coupons - 10
    Week 4 coupons - 10

    New Balance - 224

  6. #6

    Week 1 coupons - 10
    Week 2 coupons - 10
    Week 3 coupons - 10
    Week 4 coupons - 10
    Week 5 coupons - 10
    Week 6 coupons - 10 = 58 WINNER

    New Balance - 262

  7. #7

    Week 7 coupons - 10 = 42.22 WINNER

    New Balance - 294.22

  8. #8

    Week 8 coupons - 10
    Week 9 coupons - 10
    Week 10 coupons - 10
    Week 11 coupons - 0

    New Balance - 264.22

  9. #9

    Week 12 coupons - 10
    Week 13 coupons - 10
    Week 14 coupons - 10

    New Balance - 234.22

  10. #10

    Week 15 coupons - 10
    Week 16 coupons - 10
    Week 17 coupons - 10

    New Balance - 204.22

  11. #11

    WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER

    We get a small GG 6fold up for some returns

    Winnings - 22.85

    Balance - 227.07

Similar Threads

  1. Syndicate - Running Bets, Accounts & Results
    By BBTipster in forum BonusBanter Betting/Gambling Syndicate
    Replies: 433
    Last Post: 20-05-2017, 11:08
  2. Banter betting syndicate bets 07/01/17
    By BBTipster in forum Football Proposals
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-01-2017, 12:45
  3. Banter betting syndicate bets 17/07/16
    By BBTipster in forum Football Proposals
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 16-07-2016, 10:49
  4. Banter betting syndicate bets 12/03
    By BBTipster in forum BonusBanter Betting/Gambling Syndicate
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-03-2016, 18:21
  5. Free bets total
    By EvilAdmin in forum Free Bet Challenge
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 30-09-2014, 10:33