After last years brilliant league we are all looking forward to doing managerial battle again for this years fantasy football. No one won any of the official prizes but @Jimbo70 did walk away with the bragging rights from our league after winning in style. Jimbo led for most of the year after taking the lead in about December & the only players to mount a serious challenge were @uistdon, who finished 2nd, and BBtipster who eventually fell way behind the top 2 into 3rd.

Click on the link below to sign up for this years league & use the pin to join in. You will be eligible to win official prizes & hopefully one of us can. There are games consoles, tablets, phones, football strips & VIP premiership match days plus tickets to be won so worth a go for free.

Click the link to sign up > https://fantasy.premierleague.com/a/.../323437/invite

Bonusbanters Fantasies

Add our special code to join this league: 65285-323437