  1. #1

    Default Bonusbanter New Mobile Version

    With the world moving forward evermore towards Smartphones, Tablets and other mobile devices, we have introduced a new Mobile Site. It should show automatically when you visit the forum via a mobile browser. It's fast and very sleek. If you prefer the full version of the forum and all it's features then you can use the FULL SITE button at the top corner.

    Let us know in here if you have any issues or problems and we can get them sorted.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Bonusbanter New Mobile Version

    Click image for larger version.

Name:	Google_Glass_with_frame.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	82.1 KB
ID:	1339

    Google glasses compatible?

  3. #3

    Quote Originally Posted by evilbow View Post
    Click image for larger version.

Name:	Google_Glass_with_frame.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	82.1 KB
ID:	1339

    Google glasses compatible?
    Erm...... it's compatible with contact lenses if that's any use?

Similar Threads

  1. Changes to Bonusbanter.com
    By manyk in forum Site Bugs, Problems & Feedback
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 28-03-2013, 23:28
  2. Cake Poker Launches No Download Version for Mac
    By Pokerbanter in forum Rakeback
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 15-11-2012, 08:48
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 19-02-2012, 22:46
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 15-02-2012, 08:30
  5. Aces Royal - MOBILE POKER
    By BBTipster in forum Top Poker Site Bonuses & Promotions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-02-2010, 11:40