User Tag List

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 126 to 150 of 253

  1. #1

    Default Bonusbanter Online Poker League PB500

    Bonusbanter Spring PB500 League - in association with 32Red Poker

    Over 800 in prizes !!

    Bonusbanter PB500 online poker league starting Monday 29th April. All welcome.

    Schedule

    The game is found in LOBBY > SCHEDULED TOURNAMENTS > PRIVATE > PB500

    10-game league : 29th April - 30th May
    PB500 Final : 3rd June 2013
    Mondays & Thursdays at 8pm (UK time)

    NL HE Freezeout

    3 Entry (1500 chips)
    3 Rebuys available for first 30 minutes (1500 chips)
    5 Add-on at first break (3000 chips)

    PRIZES

    Top 10 at the end of the league win a seat at the PB500 FINAL game where everyone wins a WSOP Satellite ticket totalling over 300.

    All League games have 50 ADDED to the prize fund

    PB500 Final Prizes

    1st-3rd = 75+5 WSOP Satellite Ticket
    4th-10th = 10+1 Satellite Ticket

    Points structure

    1 point per place

    So, if there are 30 entries then 1st place will win 30 points, 2nd 29 and so on.

    Bonus Points for the following places :

    1st - 5 bonus points
    2nd - 4 bonus points
    3rd - 3 bonus points
    4th - 2 bonus points
    5th - 1 bonus point

    Win 2 games in a row and you get 10 bonus points !!!

    Every players top 9 scores from the 10 league games will count towards the final league positions and determine who will win a ticket to PB500 Final.

    Rules

    In case of a tie at the end of the league, the person with most wins, then most 2nd places and so on will take the higher position.

    * To be eligible for a prize you MUST be a recognised member of BonusBanter forum with at least 5 posts of "real content" and be signed up to the forum BEFORE 27th May 2013.

    BonusBanter admin team reserves the right to change any of the above at their discression for the good of the forum and its members or due to unforeseen circumstances. Admin teams decision is FINAL in all cases.

    Click the banner below to visit and join 32Red or for further details :

  2. #126

    Default Re: Bonusbanter Online Poker League PB500

    Well done guys

  3. #127

    Registration is OPEN for tonights €50 ADDED League Game. All Welcome and no password needed, just follow the instructions in the first post above.

    Jimbo70 won last week so he is public enemy number 1 and will get 10 bonus league points if he wins again tonight........... something which no-one else has done yet this series !

  4. #128
    Evil Admin evilbow's Avatar

    How long is late reg!? I may be a late starter tonight as car in garage and need 2 buses and a train home bus wanker for the day

    Banter Poker League Champion 2010 - 2011 - 2013

    Banter Player Of The Year 2010

    All round Spawny Hoor

  5. #129

    HAHA Bus Wankeeeeerrrrr !

    Well i'm sure it's 30 minutes late reg :) Or send me your login and I will reg you and give you a rebuy and addon, in fact 3 rebuys so you are still in when you get home, just for you pal :)

  6. #130

    Oh well I suppose seeing as I got my card just in time I have no excuse for sitting out tonight. :/ See you all there

  7. #131

    It is with great sadness that I announce my retirement from pb500 league. I was skeptical about the structure at the start and thought it would ruin the poker aspect of the game. I hate being right when it's such a good thing that bonusbanter has worked hard to arrange and put on for it's members. I know it's all fun n banter etc. guys and this aint just a rant cause I lost. I got it in good 95% of the time so i'm happy with my poker. But at the end of the day there are really good prizes banter has on offer and it's clear that very few understand that or even care enough to at least attempt to play some poker. Lets all just go to the Mecca on a monday n Thursday n play for their big jackpot, it's about the same skill level needed.

    I also know the structure leads to that "bingo" mentality guys so not moaning or having a go at anyone. I just think that for the prizes that BB puts on offer there should be more poker played with skill.

    Enjoy the rest of the league n good luck guys n girls.

    On a side note if you want to up your game then contact BBTipster on available coaching sessions.

  8. #132

    Quote Originally Posted by sef View Post
[...]

    Best to let off steam here, wish i'd done that over the years..... could of saved a fortune in keyboards and new windows. Know what you mean though Sef but people pays there money and choose how to play :/ Have to adapt I suppose.

  9. #133

    Am letting off steam mate I honestly pissed off & in a mood & having a go at those lucky c*nts "fear me" n "procli"

    Na serious note mate I aint having a go. I'll chat to you about where i'm coming from away from this thread mate.

    As said good luck everyone and enjoy the banter n fantastic prizes as always whoever wins them.

  10. #134
    Evil Admin evilbow's Avatar

    Looks like a moan n a greet to me

  11. #135

    Quote Originally Posted by evilbow View Post
    Looks like a moan n a greet to me
    Fair enough mate

  12. #136

    You'll have to use more bait than that Evilbow :p

  13. #137
    Evil Admin evilbow's Avatar

    1.jpg

    well done guys nice friendly game tonight

  14. #138

    Well done to @-Azrael- on a very nice win and also to @rejmak and newcomer @BigKen2k7 on the podium finishes. Should shake the league table up a bit :)

  15. #139
    VIP Member Negreanu's Avatar
    Brasil

    Yup, sorry for that. I am more than able to take the blame for letting it get unfriendly, that was my fault and shouldn't speak to the other players like that. Was just one bad beat too many, and a disagreement on the way it was played, which I should have agreed with and left it at that.

    But like sef, I think the structure is too fast, its not really my thing. I prefer deeper stacks and longer blinds. But I have already told BBT that it was great work with 32 red, I only joined for the league, and I would play again with a diff structure.

    Best of luck, hope someone gets a trip to vegas at the end of it!

  16. #140

    No matter what is said about tonight's game it was a great win by Azrael who didn't have that many chips , compared to some, when we hit the final table, so well played mate. Thought that might have gotten lost in all the arguments tonight so felt it had to be said.

  17. #141
    VIP Member -Azrael-'s Avatar
    Aug 2010

    Enjoyed the game.
    First league one I have played.
    Company was good and banter was good.
    Sorry I was a bit quiet but was getting a feel for things.
    Did notice some of the occasional manic play and had to take a few odd risks myself, but generally I thought folks didn't know how to play against me being my first game here in a long while.
    Usually busy on league nights but will have to try and find the time.
    Thanks again.

  18. #142

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo70 View Post

    sure was, almost sneaked in to win ! Was way behind in chips when FearMe and others had HUGE stacks but @-Azrael- kept plugging away and took it down. Was a bit of a marathon with 3 left compared to the rest of the gae. Well done again Az.

  19. #143
    VIP Member straightshooter's Avatar
    Mar 2010

    wd azrael on a fine win ,rej and ken on cashing p.s I really wish I could stay in long enough for the arguments

  20. #144

    Well done on the win and cashes guys. And keep feeling the love.

  21. #145
    is a splendid one to behold hendy27's Avatar

    Good to see some new faces cashing tonight well done guys.

  22. #146

    Great stuff Azrael

    Good to see Team Polska Captain Rejmak up there

    And well done to Ken

  23. #147
    VIP Member Procli's Avatar
    Tromso, Norway

    Quote Originally Posted by Negreanu View Post
    But like sef, I think the structure is too fast, its not really my thing. I prefer deeper stacks and longer blinds.
    Have to agree.. i think the tourney is a bit to fast! But, all honour to the people (or person) who have organized all this and created the bonusbanter league! Well done! :) For me, its the only poker i have been playing lately (since winter league)

  24. #148

    Scores now updated. Registration open for game 7 !!

  25. #149

    Rank Poker ID Points
    4 spawnyhoor 93
    5 scousemaster 91
    6 Donbhoy 86
    7 UrABawBag2 81
    8 PBTrumpet 78
    9 DanielAKs 73
    10 thequietman 72

  26. #150

    Remember that the top 10 at the end of the league will win a ticket to the PB500 Final. Only players top 9 scores from the league will count toward the final 10 tickets and remember there are rules on entry so if you see someone at the tables during our games who aren't members then let them know to come and sign up :) :

    * To be eligible for a prize you MUST be a recognised member of BonusBanter forum with at least 5 posts of "real content" and be signed up to the forum BEFORE 27th May 2013.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Bonusbanter Full Tilt Deep Stack
    By evilbow in forum BonusBanter Freerolls & Leagues
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 13-05-2013, 20:15
  2. Changes to Bonusbanter.com
    By manyk in forum Site Bugs, Problems & Feedback
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 28-03-2013, 23:28
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 18-02-2012, 10:00
  4. Join bonusbanter on twitter
    By BBTipster in forum Welcome to BonusBanter.com
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-01-2012, 00:19

pb500 final 32red poker

online poker league