  1. #1

    Default 3 Card Brag arrives ONLINE !

    Yes it's true ! The game we all played in pubs and clubs, bedrooms and alleys up and down the country is now available online for real money. Click the banner above and have a game !

  2. #2

    Default Re: 3 Card Brag arrives ONLINE !

    Three Card brag is here!

    [CENTER]Click the banner to play now
    Play Now At MoneyGaming!CENTER]

    Our 1st true multiplayer game has arrived. Play up to six opponents in this classic British game.
    To help you with the game we've put together a few basics rules and strategy to get you started.
    Good luck and enjoy the thrill of the bluff!
    THE BASICS
    Three cards are dealt to each player. There are two betting rounds, with fixed limits, one before the draw and one after the draw. The best hand wins the pot.
    Hand Rankings
    The hands are ranked similarly to that in poker but with some key differences. The best and worst combinations are listed below:

    Ranking Best Hand 2nd Best 3rd Best Worst
    Prial (3 of a Kind) 3,3,3 A,A,A K,K,K 2,2,2
    Running Flush A,2,3 A,K,Q K,Q,J 4,3,2
    Run A,2,3 A,K,Q K,Q,J 4,3,2
    Flush A,K,J A,K,10 A,K,9 5,3,2
    Pair A,A K,K Q,Q 2,2
    High Card A K Q 5
    Specific Rules
    A pair of 3s has no extra value.
    Suits are all the same value.
    A run beats a flush
    K, A, 2 is not a run.
    All cards are shuffled after each round.
    All suits have the same value.
    The Blind rule explained
    Players who have not yet looked at their hole cards may call bets for half price. Blind players cannot raise the pot, only call or fold. Blind players may look at their cards at any time; thereafter they are treated as normal players. Blind players may draw blind if they wish (although there is little point!). All players start every round blind by default.
    STRATEGY
    Know your odds
    How often will a pair improve into a flush? How often will my opponent hit a pair holding an ace? There are 22,100 different combinations of hands in 3 card brag. Take a look at the odds tables below and try and remember a couple of them as they can be very useful.
    Chance of being dealt any hand pre draw

    Rank Frequency % Chance
    Prial 3, 3, 3 4 0.0002
    Running Flush 48 0.2172
    Any Prial 52 0.2353
    Run 720 3.2579
    Flush 1096 4.9593
    Pair 3744 16.9412
    High Card 16440 74.3891
    TOTAL 22100 100.0
    Chance of Completion: Drawing Hands

    Drawing Hand Chances of Completion % Chance
    Two suited cards to a flush One in 4.3 22.9%
    Pair into a Prial One in 24 4.2%
    Open ended Run One in 6 16.7%
    Inside Run One in 12 8.3%
    Running Flush (open at both ends) One in 24 4.2%
    Running Flush (open on the inside) One in 48 2.1%
    Holding one card and getting at least a pair One in 3.9 25.6%
    RAKE
    The table below displays the betting limits and rake on a 6 handed table of three card brag at the following stake levels.
    Please note that there will be no rake on pots which contain only the blinds:

    Small Blind Big Blind Final Rnd Bet Size Rake % Rake Cap
    0.10 0.20 0.40 8% 0.50
    0.20 0.40 0.80 7% 1.00
    0.50 1.00 2.00 6% 2.00
    1.00 2.00 4.00 5% 3.00
    2.00 4.00 8.00 5% 4.00
    5.00 10.00 20.00 5% 5.00
    Please note when joining a Brag table, you will be asked how much money you would like to bring to it in your own default currency. When playing, you will notice that your money has been converted into British Pounds and will be converted back to your default currency again on leaving the table.

    Click the banner to play now

    !
    Last edited by BBTipster; 10-04-2014 at 14:34.

  3. #3

    Well folks, I will probably be seeing you on here as I've been playing it in my spare 5 minutes over the past 2 weeks! Good, fun game!

  4. #4
    VIP Member psooty1's Avatar
    heywood, england

    jeez , another game i love to lose some money on, although i might wait to play it on a site i already got (if it catches on)

  5. #5

    I play on Worldgammon if you have that Sooty?

  6. #6

    Well i've depo'd here a little bit for a taster - will report back my findings :)

  7. #7

    PM me when you are there PB

  8. #8
    VIP Member Burny's Avatar
    Kilmarnock

    ive tried rummy before online
    I love my jazz hands!

  9. #9

    Quote Originally Posted by Scottieboy08 View Post
    PM me when you are there PB
    2moro morning and monday evening mate

  10. #10

    100% Rake Back

    This affiliate exclusive promotion is extended to July. What you need to know:

    - This promotion is only available to new cash players that sign-up through our affiliates’ banners.

    - There’s no information onsite about this promotion, but bonusbanter members are invited.

    - 100% Rake Back on their first 100 in rake for up to 100 cash back. 75% Rake Back thereon for up to 500 cash back.

    Click here for more details.

    100% Sign-Up Bonus + 10 Free

    All new cash players also receive 100% Sign-Up bonus for up to 100/$150 Free on their first deposit and;

    10 Free when they stake 20 on any Instant Win Games.

    Click the banner to play now

    !

  11. #11

    Yeah, good offer this, well worth taking up

  12. #12

    downloaded n signed up but gonna have to suss out how to play it before i deposit

  13. #13

    PM me Sef if you want a rundown with some basic strategy.

  14. #14

    How did you get on here Sef ? Did you win ?

  15. #15

    forgot all about it mate n never played

  16. #16

    Moved to gambling forum :)

  17. #17
    is just beginning his journey here AnnJe's Avatar

    can`t download(( help!

  18. #18

    If you are in UK they have a Freephone number with a helpline 0800 046 7746

    Alternatively try their LIVE HELP. On the right hand side of the page their is a HELP button and you can access live help from there.

13 card brag online

13 card brag play online

13 card brag

play 13 card brag online

three card brag online for fun3 card brag online real play multiplayer13 card brag play online free3 card brag online for fun3 card bragplay 3 card brag for fun3 card brag hands ranking print outplay 3 card brag free onlinethree card brag online free game for funplay 13 card brag online freeplay brag online freetraditional three card brag multiplayer on line13 card brag league for moneyplay brag online for freebrag online freethree card brag thread